Oklahoma's St. Francis Health Care Readies $180 Million Deal
- N.Y.C. Health Agency to Sell $225M of BARs, $500M of Refunding Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33397, p4
The article reports on the plan of New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. to market its money bonds in seven years.
- Kentucky Offering $500M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/14/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33532, p1
The article reports that Kentucky is set to price the first of two deals to sell lease-revenue hospital bonds, sold by the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government Public Facilities Corp., to complete work on a state mental hospital.
- Michigan's Henry Ford Health Brings $166M for Expansion, Renovations. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/28/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32762, p8
The article focuses on the sales of the Henry Ford Health Systems of the Michigan State Hospital Finance Authority. The primary purpose of the bond trading is for the renovation and expansion of the hospital services across the country. Michigan State Hospital Finance Authority is recognized as...
- Hospital Eyes Resized Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33208, p9
The article reports on the initiated sale of bonds by the Woman's Hospital of Baton Rouge in the bond market in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The hospital has revealed the plan to sell 350 million dollars of tax-free revenue bonds, wherein the proceeds will be used for the construction of a new...
- Chicago Readies Three Big Deals Before BABs Expire. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the plan of Chicago for three new-money and refunding general obligation and revenue bond sales of two billion dollars for taxable Build America Bond (BAB) program before its expiration in Illinois.
- Chicago Housing Sets BAB Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/26/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33255, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Chicago Housing Authority to sell a 25 million dollars of taxable revenue bonds under Build American Bond (BAB) program.
- Illinois Plans to Price $1B of GO BABs for Capital Program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p4
The article reports on the plans of Illinois to sell about one billion dollars of general obligation Build America Bonds (BABs) to raise funds for its 31 billion dollars capital program.
- Nassau County, N.Y., Readies $125M Amid Fiscal Uncertainty. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/30/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33424, p4
The article reports on the plan of Nassau County, New York to market its general obligations bonds worth 125 million dollars.
- Mass. Sets Deal From New Triple-A Credit. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p4
The article reports on the plan of the state of Massachusetts to sell its bonds from the Commonwealth Transportation Fund.