University of Texas Nonprofit Implements Full-Disclosure Policy
- Texas AG Rules for Immediate Disclosure by UT Fund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p4
Reports the deadline given by Attorney General John Cornyn to the University of Texas Investment Management Co. (UTIMCO) to disclose the performance of money managers. Adoption of UTIMCO of full disclosure policy; Prevention of disclosure of proprietary; Requirement of performance confidentiality.
- OPENING UP A PRIVATE WORLD. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/30/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p36
Focuses on the disclosure of financial information by the board of the University of Texas Investment Management Co. Reaction of venture capital firms on the disclosure; Impact of the policy on the battle between the investment company and the newspaper Houston Chronicle; Termination of...
- Texas Boards Votes To Tell All. // Investment Management Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p4
Reports the move of the University of Texas Investment Management Co. to disclose all financial information related to its investment portfolios as of September 30, 2002.
- Industry at a Glance. Primack, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;10/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p4
Presents updates on investment management in the U.S. as of October 28, 2002, including the fund-by-fund performance data released by the University of Texas Investment Management Co.
- UTIMCO Head of Private Markets Steps Down. Pfeuti, Elizabeth // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article announces that Lindel Eakman has resigned as the head of private markets investing at the University of Texas Investment Management Co.
- Your duty to disclose. Bordwin, Milton // Management Review;Jul96, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p55
Focuses on disclosure requirements in the United States that go beyond business deals. Determination of the legal obligation to disclose; Questions of disclosure as routine in sales situations; Erosion of old caveat emptor rules; Range of activity covered by the Federal Sentencing Guidelines;...
- The demise of a workable commercial speech doctrine: Dangers of extending First Amendment... Sweetland, Caren Schmulen // Texas Law Review;Dec97, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p471
Determines the effects of expanding the scope of the First Amendment protection to commercial disclosure requirements. Exploration of the commercial speech doctrine; Differences between complete bans on speech and commercial disclosure requirements; Reasons for not providing First Amendment...
- Medical Records Confidentiality Act flares up U.S. Senate debate. Scott, Jeanne // Health Management Technology;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the debate in the US Senate on the Medical Records Confidentiality Act. Questions on the bill's curtailing of the use of most electronic data interchange (EDI) in healthcare; Other provisions of the bill; Prospects for passage of the legislation.
- Q: Does my association have to mail a copy of our most recent Form 990 to anyone who calls and... Hopkins, Bruce R. // Association Management;Sep95, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p24
Answers a reader's question on whether his association has to mail a copy of its Form 990 to anyone who calls and requests it. Law requiring the three most recent annual information returns to be made available for public inspection.