Florida Authority Delays Bid to Acquire 158 Utilities Around State
- Florida Water Authority Continues Push to Buy Utilities. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p4
No abstract available.
- Florida Counties Weigh Legal Fight Against Water Agency. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p3
Reports the efforts of county officials to create a legislation against the Florida Water Services Authority in Florida. Court ruling of the payment of property taxes on utilities by the Florida Governmental Utilities Authority (FGUA); Opposition to the sale of water and waste water plants by...
- Kenny/Obayashi Low Bidder for Columbus OARS Project. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Aug2010, p9
The article reports that Columbus Department of Public Utilities has opened a bidding for Phase 1 of the Olentangry-Scioto Intercepting Sewer Augmentation Relief System (OARS) in Ohio.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/26/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p25
Reports on the Turkey-based Ankara Water and Sewerage Administration's call for applications for prequalification for work on the city's drainage system.
- Bids invited for Tarsus sewerage. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p21
Reports on the Tarsus Municipality in Turkey's call for bids to expand the city's sewerage, drainage and water supply systems as part of a European-funded scheme to upgrade water and wastewater facilities in the area. Cancellation of a previous tended for the same work; Prospective bidders...
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/11/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p30
Focuses on the eleven contractors both local and international that are expected to bid for the Abu Dhabi Municipality's Sewerage Projections Committee (SPC) contract in the United Arab Emirates. What the project involves; Prequalification bids for the Sewerage Directorate.
- FGUA Wants Another Shot at Florida Water. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports that Florida Government Utility Authority (FGUA) lowered its offer to buy water and sewer company Florida Water Services Corp. Revised amount of the offered price; Number of water utilities to be sold; Options for FGUA to finance the deal.
- Florida Water Agency Deals Scrutinized. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p1
Reports the governmental investigation on the activities of the Governmental Utility Authority in Florida. Issuance of bonds to purchase the state investor-owned water utilities; Queries on the negotiation of the purchase price; Financial adviser of the agency. INSET: FGUA Bond Sales.
- Four groups target Tunis North. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/19/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p17
Discusses bids submitted for the operation and maintenance of the sewerage system in the north of Tunis in Tunisia. Outline of the contract; Estimated cost of the contract; Companies that have submitted offers.