- Gaga for Google: 10 free marketing tools. Becker, Ellie; Nelson, Bernadette // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p11
The article features the 10 free marketing tools from Google Inc. which could aid in enhancing inbound marketing management in Connecticut including Google Analytics, Google Keyword Tool and Feedburner.
- Making people all a twitter about Google. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/22/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the clamor for Google. Google has put together a marketing campaign that has generated a high level of response such that crowds have gathered in public squares throughout the U.S., including in Grand Rapids, Michigan to show Google how much they want what the company is...
- King of search plans to continue expanding display advertising, video. S. C. // B to B;5/3/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p20
The article presents information on why Google Inc. is the dominant player in online b-to-b media.
- Nexus 4 sells out before Christmas. // Computer Shopper (0955-8578);Mar2013, Issue 301, p21
The article reports on the market success of the Google Nexus 4 smartphone since being launched in November 2012.
- Google challenges Amazon with e-book plan. Kumar, Arun // Asian Pacific Post;6/18/2009, p9
The article reports on the plan of Google to distribute and sell e-books on behalf of its publishing partners in 2009.
- Watchdog alleges Google monopoly. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;6/8/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 63, p14
The article reports on the issue that Google Inc. is allegedly using its search engine to take over market share in online businesses and to establish monopolization.
- Google+ appoints first EMEA marketing head. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/23/2012, p3
The article announces that Cristian Cussen has been appointed by Google as Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) marketing head for the social network Google+.
- Google must undergo privacy reviews for next 20 years. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/14/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p36
The article reports that Google Inc. will undergo privacy audits for the next 20 years after its social messaging platform has sparked complaints on violation of its own privacy promises.
- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/16/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p7
The article offers news briefs in Utah's media and marketing sector, including the plan by Google to feature Salt Lake City, Utah-based Zagg Inc. and its business success on Google's blog at YouTube on April 18, 2012, and the appointment by Snapp Conner PR of Kelly Wanlass as member of its...