A Decade of Municipal Bond Finance
- Muni Yields Fall 5 to 7 Basis Points; Nassau County Sells $504M Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p2
Municipal bond yields declined five to seven basis points on May 14, 2003, responding to a rallying Treasury market, while in the new-issue bond market underwriters have priced 504 million dollar of Nassau County, New York, Interim Finance Authority sales tax-secured bonds. Retail business has...
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal and general obligation bonds in the U.S. as of January 4, 2002.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p32
Presents a chart of municipal market data of general obligation bond yields in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002.
- Munis Track Volatile Treasuries; Citigroup Prices MassPort Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p2
The U.S. municipal bond market had some developments in the volatile governments sector on May 21, 2003, while in the new-issue market Citigroup Global Markets Inc. priced 305 million dollar in Massachusetts Port Authority revenue bonds.In the secondary market, traders reported fairly active...
- Weekly Yields Drop as Rally Brings Historic Lows. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the decrease in the weekly average yield to maturity on The Bond Buyer's municipal bond indexes during the seven-day period ending August 12, 2010 in the U.S.
- Bond Buyer Muni Indexes Mixed in Short Week at Year's End. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p28
Reports on the Bond Buyer municipal bond indexes as of December 2003. Changes in municipal bonds; Municipal bond prices; Bond Buyer one-year note index; 11-bond index; Yield on the 30-year Treasury bond; Bond Buyer 40 weekly average yield-to-maturity.
- Muni Indexes Were Narrowly Mixed After Strengthening Last Week. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;7/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34137, p1
The article presents statistics related to weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, based on 40 long-term bond prices, as of July 2014 which includes yield on the U.S. Treasury's 10-year note, yield on the Treasury's 30-year bond and Bond Buyer's Revenue Bond Index.
- Muni Yields Fall 2 to 3 Basis Points; Florida County Sells $210M Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p2
Municipal bond yields declined two or three basis points on May 13, 2003 following the new-issue pricings and institutional demand. On the economic front, the U.S. international trade deficit increased from 40.4 billion dollar in February to 43.5 billion dollar in March. In the negotiated sector...