- Bonding for Clemson. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the sale of triple-A rated revenue bonds worth multi-million dollars for Clemson University, South Carolina. Winner of the bid; Primary objective of issuing bonds.
- Phoenix Rises From the Recession With $260 Million GO Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p30
Reports on the credit ratings of general obligation bonds of the government in Phoenix, Arizona. Recovery from economic recession; Projections of valuation growth; Improvement city parks and facilities.
- Flaunting Upgrade, San Antonio's AA-Plus Utility Sets $573M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p1
Reports the marketing of electric and gas system revenue bonds of the City Public Service in San Antonio, Texas. Credit rating of the bonds; Reimbursement for cash spent on gas distribution systems; Conversion of the computer system.
- Moody's Puts Palm Beach County, Fla., in Gilt-Edged Territory. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p34
Reports the increasing general obligation bond rating of the Palm Beach County in Florida. Enhancement of the refunding bond sale; Amount of the average per capita income; Recognition of the diverse economic base.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Wiliams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31494, p35
Reports economic developments in the U.S. and Hawaii as of October 2002. Alteration of the credit rating of Oakland Unified School District; Increase of Medicare reimbursements; Presentation of bond measure to the voters.
- State's credit rating appears safe. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/8/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the status of credit ratings in Michigan. Issuance of a 60 million dollar bonds for Clean Michigan environmental program; Rate of the bond sale; Factors owing to the positive assessment.
- Deal preview: Top-notch credit should drive $240 million of Georgia GOs. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30196, p2
Reports on the role of a gilt-edged credit rating in the success of Georgia's $240.4 million general obligation bond sale in the competitive sector on August 5, 1997. State officials' hopes of generating investor interest in the bond issue through the top-notch credit rating; Ratings of the...
- South Carolina School District Readies $73M of GOs. Roh, Jane // Bond Buyer;12/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31525, p30
Reports on the plans of Richland County School District No. 2 in South Carolina to issue $73.3 million of government obligation bonds in a competitive sale. Objective of issuing the bonds; Counsel for the sale; Ratings given to the bonds by credit rating companies.
- California Nets a Pair Of Upgrades. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;09/08/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30971, p1
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of California. Pending sale of 850 million dollars of general obligation bonds; Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.