- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 3. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p2
Presents a chart depicting the construction spending and government securities prices in the U.S. as of November 3, 2003.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p9
Reports on the competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Amount required for the competitive note deals; Names of issuers and financial advisers for notes; Ratings assigned to the notes by different rating agencies; Year for maturities of notes.
- Chicago Futures Falloff. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31683, p1
Reports that a safeguard built into the settlement procedure for the Chicago Board of Trade's (CBOT) municipal futures contract to reduce its price volatility miscarried the settlement reached in June 2003, potentially curtailing efforts of the CBOT to increase its trading volume. Final...
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/23/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p30
Reports on various developments in Turkey as of August 23, 1996. Pasiner's submission of a low bid of about $6.7 million to state pipeline agency Botas for the construction of a loop for the main imported natural gas pipeline; Invitation for rebids for the $1,000 million Izmit bay crossing by...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p34
Presents statistics on the futures market in the U.S. as of February 5, 2002. Number of contracts traded in municipal bonds on February 4, 2002; Estimation for number of contracts traded in treasury bonds; Open interest in treasury notes; Options on municipal futures in the market.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p41
Presents bond market statistics for upcoming markets in the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Estimated number of contract traded; Date of open interest; Value of treasury bonds; Unit value of each contract.
- Ghana accepted 650 million cedis (US$ 300 million) worth of bids for a 5-year government bond. // African Business News;9/27/2013, p1
The article reports that Ghana has accepted bids worth 650 million cedis for a 5-year government bond at a yield of 19.04% in an oversubscribed issue.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p34
Presents a chart depicting the futures market in the U.S. Estimated number of contracts traded; U.S. treasury bonds; Options of municipal futures.
- Dallas Council Sets November Vote for $1.35B Bond Package. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p44
The article reports on the upcoming election to approve a 12-part general obligation bond package totaling $1.35 billion in November 7, 2006 in Dallas, Texas. During the election, voter could accept or reject any or all the 12 proposals which were voted unanimously by the council onto the...