- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, December 14. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p2
Presents charts showing economic indicators and other pertinent information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of December 14, 2000. Producer price index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index.
- Munis Close Out the Year Unchanged; 2001 Starts With Nearly Blank Slate. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p2
Reports on trading activity for municipal bonds in the United States on December 29, 2000. Economic indicators for December 2000; Developments in the Treasury cash market; Forthcoming major municipal bond issues in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, January 29. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Presents charts on municipal bonds and economic indicators in the United States as of January 29, 2001. Major deals; Consumer confidence; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 20. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p2
Presents data concerning the United States municipal bond market as August 20, 2001. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31353, p35
Presents several charts depicting the economic indicators of municipal bonds in the U.S. Securities prices; Long-term bond sales; Bond-buyer revenue bond index.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Weaker As Treasuries Decline on Stock Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p2
Reports the market performance of municipal bonds. Decrease on triple-A yields; Percentage yield on bonds due in 10 and 30 years; Economic indicators.
- Market snapshot: Monday, March 2. // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Presents data on municipal bonds in the United States as of March 2, 1999. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Data: Technicals may obscure data this week. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p2
Reports on economic indicators that could obscure municipal bond trading in the United States in the week of April 27, 1997.
- Gains and losses fade into flat close; Houston, week's biggest deal, is priced. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p2
Reports on the results of municipal bond trading in the United States on April 26, 1997. Major bond deals on that day and the following day; Interest rate trends; Repricing of municipal bonds; Economic indicators which affected the day's trading.