Regionalizing the menu
- a classic, with a twist. Helwig, Jenna // Kiwi;Apr/May2013, p48
A recipe for Turkey-Herb Meat Loaf is presented.
- Lisa Lillien's MINI MEATLOAF. Hamm, Liza; Pham, Thailan // People;2/6/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p98
A recipe for meatloaf made with turkey and vegetables is presented.
- Jazzed-Up Meatloaf. Draper, Charla // Southern Living;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p180
The article features several comfort foods that use meatloaf as a key ingredient in the United States. These dishes offer a fresh and updated approach to traditional feel-good meatloaf dishes. It includes information on the key ingredients of the dishes, as well as instructions on how to prepare...
- Comfort Foods Our Families Love. Bass, Larrinda; Harlos, Helen // Home Cooking;Mar2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p7
The article presents several family recipes including the Tempting Turkey Loaf and Grandma's Crazy Beans.
- family feasting. Azima, Cricket // Kiwi;Mar/Apr2008, p62
Recipes for Turkey Meatloaf, Green Beans With Honey Mustard Sauce and Chocolate Peanut Banana Boats are presented.
- Poultry. // Cooking Light;Jul2010 Supplement, Vol. 24, p50
Several recipes using poultry are presented including one for Chicken Scaloppine, another for Spicy Chicken Fajitas, and one for Sage Turkey Meat Loaves with Onion and Cider Gravy.
- Create a fun and Flavorful FALL GATHERING. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;10/9/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p8
The article presents recipes for Balsamic Turkey Meatloaf and Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Mayonnaise.
- Resounding Success. Covrett, Donna; Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2006, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p228
The article focuses on the restaurant The Echo in Cincinnati, Ohio. For years The Echo has been the place where Hyde Park Men and women dressed like truckers--in flannel, jeans, and down vests--arrive in BMWs, sporting $300 sunglasses that have never seen the inside of a truck. That's not to say...
- Sisterly Love. Speer, Christine // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2005, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p280
This article presents information about the restaurant 3 Sisters Cafe in Indianapolis, Indiana. Over the course of the last 10 years, longtime 3 Sisters Cafe's employees Alex Lloyd and Moira Sommers had seen the sunny little bohemian eatery through enough menu and management changes to harbor...