Fried for all seasons
- MORRISON DEBUTS 'HIGH-TECH' SVC. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the room service program being introduced by Morrison Management Services to its healthcare locations across the U.S. Comments from Karen Smith, senior director client programs and services; Target number of patient population for the program; Schedule of the room service program...
- Soup in the balance. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the soup menu offering in the hospitals and healthcare sector in the U.S. Goal of the soup menu offered at Strong Memorial Hospital; Cost effectiveness of Au Bon Pain products served at Morrison Management Specialists' accounts; Range of vegetarian soups offered to residents at...
- 2 Operating Divisions Created: New focus at Morrison. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Highlights the changes made at Morrison Health Care of Smyrna, Georgia. Strategic units focused on healthcare and senior living; Operating divisions that have been formed; Information on the food service management provided by the company.
- MORRISON DEVELOPS OPTIONS: New bistro concept to rotate combos. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p6
Offers a look at the take-out combo meals of the Morrison Healthcare Food Service company for healthcare cafeterias. Reason for the several choices of meals; Price of combo meals; Details on the contents of the combo meals.
- For Long-Term Growth: Morrison Revises Targets. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Announces the revision of the long-term growth targets of Morrison Management Specialists Inc., a healthcare foodservice contractor in the United States. Impact of the anticipated growth on short-term start-up costs; Anticipated operating margins for its fiscal quarters; Positive impact of the...
- IN FOODBUY.COM PILOT: MORRISON MONITORS BUYING. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the online order-entry system of Morrison Management Specialists. Benefits of the system; Information on the test launched by the company for the system; Estimated food purchasing volume of the company's healthcare facilities.
- Martin Luther King unit opens Fast Track. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the operation of a cafeteria called Fast Track Cafe at the Martin Luther King/Charles Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles, California by Morrison Health Care Inc. Average customer check; Hours of operation; Food offers; Plan to launch an employee dining card.
- MORRISON'S NEW DEVELOPMENT: Hospitals seeking sales with top-selling snacks. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Presents an update on the snack program of Morrison Management Specialists for its healthcare cafeteria in the U.S. as of April 15, 2002. Projected increase in the snack sales of the company; Categories of the snack program; Target market of the program; Estimated price of the snacks offered at...
- Looking Forward. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p46
The article reports on the decision of the administration of the Presbyterian Hospital Matthews in North Carolina to design a new servery and dining room that would not only fit the needs of the current patrons, but also customers in future years. This coffee bar serves a variety of specialty...