AT NORTHROP GRUMMAN'S MCLEAN HQ: Personalized service rules in 'foodcourt of the future'
- Northrop Grumman Leases Space in Rancho Bernardo. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p5
The article notes on the leasing of the commercial building The Point, an office complex in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, California, by Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Northrop Grumman to Build New Huntsville Campus. // Welding Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the plan of Northrop Grumman Corp. to construct a new five-building complex in Cummings Research Park in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Torpedo plant idle no more. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the conversion of the former Northrop Grummam Corp. torpedo plant into multitenant use by Stuart Lichter in Cleveland, Ohio. Objectives of the project; Investors of the property; Interior structure of the building.
- A home for town heroes. // American City & County;Jul2008, Vol. 123 Issue 7, p42
The article presents information on a project which involves the construction of a Public Safety Building in Stafford County, Virginia. The agency involved in the project was the Sheriff's Office, and Fire and Rescue Department while the contractor was Northrop Grumman. The building was...
- Award of merit Office/Retail/Mixed-Use Submitted by The Austin Co. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/3/2014, Vol. 273 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses the construction of five national Centers of Excellence by the company Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems and mentions relocating a facility from New York City to Melbourne, Florida. It mentions the design firms associated with the project including Austin Co. and...
- First Industrial to invest $110m in Calverton facility. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/29/98, Vol. 45 Issue 26, p5A
Focuses on Chicago, Illinois-based First Industrial Realty Trust's plan to invest as much as $110 million to redevelop part of the former Grumman Corp. facility in Calverton, New York into an enterprise park. Background on the contract between the town and First Industrial; Factor that might...
- Northrop Grumman builds new laser plant. // Interavia Business & Technology;Autumn2006, Issue 685, p7
The article reports on the start of the construction of a dedicated facility for by Northrop Grumman, seeking to consolidate its recent achievements in solid-state lasers for system integration work and low-rate production of high-energy lasers for military weapon systems in Redondo Beach,...
- The lion's share. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Jan2006, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the impact of Hurricane Katrina on Northrop Grumman Corp.'s Ship Systems sector. The three shipyards of the sector along the Gulf Coast suffered all the damage caused by the hurricane. The company's Gulfport Operations in Gulfport, had a major flooding and...
- INDUSTRY OUTLOOK. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/20/2006, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p19
This article presents news briefs related to the aviation and space technology industry in several countries. The Pentagon, by May 1, 2006 expects to complete its study on how to manage the transition from U-2 surveillance to Global Hawk unmanned aircraft. Efforts to make unmanned aircraft a...