UNDER NEW ARAMARK CONTRACT: Fort Worth hosp. plans conversion to grab-n-go
- Daily Transactions Top 900: Scramble system debuts at Texas Hosp. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p6
Highlights the cafeteria that opened at Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Introduction of home-meal replacement (HMR); Design of a scramble system with three different stations; Sales of HMR meals.
- Aramark launches continual training program for health-care workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the training program offered by Aramark Corp. for its Healthcare Support Services division to improve patient satisfaction ratings in its hospital food service operations. Explanation of the program's three objectives by Aramark executives; Goal of the training program.
- Hospital saves. Skaer, Mark // Engineered Systems;Dec96, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p37
Describes how John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas turned to an ice storage system to maximize cooling capacity for its facilities. Features and capabilities of the ice storage system; Benefits of the system to the hospital. INSET: Ten `tried-and-true' tips..
- More city jobs, more city taxes; give 75% abatement. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p54
Editorial. Focuses on the request of Fort Worth, Texas-based Plaza Medical Center for the city council for a 75 percent rebate on a multimillion expansion project that will create 150 jobs. Enhancement of the hospital's status as on the nation's top cardiac facilities; Economic impact of the...
- JPS calling for bids on $2.75M obstetrics redo. Rankin, Jennifer // Business Press;04/30/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that the John Peter Smith (JPS) Hospital in Forth Worth, Texas is seeking developers to bid on the renovation of its obstetrics and delivery department. Cost of the project; Unapproved status of the added mechanical and electrical systems of the project; Plans for the relocation of the...
- vital signs. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;3/2/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
This section offers news briefs on the health care industry in Fort Worth, Texas. A collaboration was formed between Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital and Community Hospice of Texas to open the city's first dedicated in patient hospice care unit. Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- EYEING THE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: ARAMARK GOES WORLD-CLASS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p24
Announces the launching of the World Class Patient Service foodservice program of Aramark's Healthcare Support Services in 2001. Design of the program; Elements comprising the program; Services provided to patients.
- Plaza Medical: cardiac care named `top 100' facility. Keen, Amy // Fort Worth Business Press;07/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p1
Features the Plaza Medical Center in Forth Worth, Texas, one of the top 100 hospitals providing cardiac care in the United States. Number of open-heart surgeries performed in 1999; Emphasis placed on teamwork in performing cardiac care; Dedication of hospital physicians to the improvement of...