PARKHURST STAYS FOCUSED AND: CURA records unit growth
- EAT'N PARK CONSOLIDATES: Parkhurst, CURA at new HQ. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the consolidation of the corporate headquarters of Parkhurst Dining Svcs. and CURA Hospitability, two companies the provides services to Eat'n Park Restaurants. Details on the Corporate Support Center; Other plans of the group.
- Parkhurst, Cura Parent Forms Onsite Unit. // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the consolidation of the Parkhurst Dining Services and Cura Hospitality units of Eat'n Park Hospitality Group into a new Onsite Brands division in the U.S. Jeff Broadhurst who had been president of Parkhurst was named president of the parent company's Restaurant Division....
- Potential for Cross-training. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p52
The article deals with the cross-training of employees of sister food service companies, Parkhurst Dining Services and Cura Hospitality. The concept of cross-training for the companies is part of a corporate culture that embraces individual career development across all functional lines....
- Someone Call a Cab? // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p17
The article informs that a mobile restaurant called the Culinary Cab will be launched by Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania, to provide various menu items to the campus community.
- Duquesne U.'s Red Ring Gets New "Owners," Menu. // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the efforts of Parkhurst Dining Services Inc., the contract management firm overseeing the foodservice at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to revamp the menu at the school's Red Ring restaurant by switching prepared frozen foods to doing more hand-make menus.
- contracts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
This section offers news briefs on food service in the U.S. Three dining facilities of Medrad Inc. will be managed by Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A 10-year foodservice contract has been entered by Portland State University in Oregon with Aramark. The Marlboro School...
- Pleasure, Not Guilt. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p69
The article focuses on the Mediterranean Diet strategy of Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Chief executive officer (CEO) Nick Camody says their goal is to provide authentic, incredibly tasty food that is also healthy. They purchase as many fresh and minimally processed...
- Parkhurst revs up in Cleveland. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the success of Parkhurst Dining Services in taking over the foodservice operations at National City Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Statement from Bryan Marince, district manager, on the renovations made in the cafeteria; Number of seats in the cafeteria; Food stations in the cafeteria.
- Bill Albright. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p36
The article presents an interview with Bill Albright, vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract foodservice provider based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He describes some of the initiatives Parkhurst is planning for 2008 such as the Hemisflavors program. He explains...