BROCK ENTERS CADET FEEDING BIZ
- Academy renovations will save at least $6.7 million. ROULO, CANDACE // Contractor Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p5
The article offers information on HVAC renovations currently underway at six campus buildings of Massanutten Military Academy (MMA). The renovation is carried out as part of a Bundled Energy Solutions project by Linc Services LLC, which is expected to save more than 6.7 million dollars in energy...
- BROCK & CO. CELEBRATING 75 YEARS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the 75th year anniversary of Brock & Co. in the food service industry. History of the company; Commemoration of the anniversary.
- `New look' potatoes. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p110
Focuses on variations made to potato dishes served at the food service accounts of Brock & Co. Popularity of the contractor's specialty potato salad recipes among customers; Healthful improvements made to French fries; Addition of carrots to potato dishes; Flavor additions to sweet potatoes;...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Presents a list of several contractors in the food service sector in the U.S. Compass Group; Brock & Company; Aramark.
- Scion of Brock becomes coo. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p10
Features Andrew Brock, chief operating officer of food service contractor Brock & Co. History of the company; Transition in the company; Goal of the company.
- Engaging Clients. Aronovich, Hanna // Food & Drink;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p104
The article features Brock & Co., a food service management company. Brock & Co., headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, provides food choices, food services, vending service and layout plans to its clients. Lynmar Brock Sr., founder of the company in 1927, started his food service by selling...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p16
Presents information on the customer base of several contracts in the U.S. food service industry as of September 15, 2004. Compass Group of Charlotte, North Carolina and Home Depot Center of Los Angeles, California; Brock & Co. of Malvern, Pennsylvania and MediMedia of Yardley, Pensylvannia;...
- Brock & Co. Turns 80. // FoodService Director;4/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the celebration of the 80th anniversary of food service company Brock & Co. which was celebrated with the transition of its third generation of family leadership. After 45 years at the helm, Lynmar Brock, Jr. has stepped down as president. The successor is his son Andrew...
- LESS WEIGHT = BETTER HANDLING. Kanter, Buzz // American Iron Magazine;Mar2015, Issue 319, p92
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing Brock's Performance Blackstone Tek (BST) carbon fiber wheels on a Harley-Davidson Sportster XR1200X motorcycle.