NEGATIVE PERCEPTION NO LONGER EXISTS: FOODSERVICE GIVES THUMBS UP TO FROZENS
- A second look. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p30
Reports that the National Restaurant Association's educational arm is conducting a study on how the industry is perceived by the public. Release of an image assessment in 1996.
- Help Demanded? Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;04/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on the self-service beverage bars of fast-food operators in the United States. Results of a survey conducted by the National Restaurant Association; Mode of service that will be adopted by fast-food specialists.
- Benefits of EFR go beyond automation, panel says. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p84
Highlights the seminar entitled `Efficient Foodservice Response: A Primer,' which was held during the National Restaurant Association's 79th Annual Restaurant Hotel-Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois. Role of Efficient Foodservice Response (EFR) as a productivity enhancer; EFR's capability to help...
- Operators have to do their homework when requesting proposals. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p92
Focuses on the need for food service operators in the United States to prepare their proposal requests according to the Best Practices technology seminar at the 1999 National Restaurant Association's (NRA) Hotel-Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois. Case examples cited by panelists.
- Heroes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr99, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p22
Provides information on several events in the foodservice industry in the United States as of April 1999. Details on the National Groundhog Shadow Day; Fund raised by the Kings Family Restaurants, based in McKeesport, Pennsylvania for the Make-A-Wish Foundation; Restaurant that received the...
- NRA: Industry sales rate to slow in '95. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;11/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the projections of the National Restaurant Association for sales of the food service industry for 1995. Distribution among full-service, institutional and fast-food restaurants; Statistics for real sales terms; Menu prices; Factors contributing to the trends.
- Sales expected to hit $399B. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p1
Forecasts a rise in top-line sales for foodservice in the United States in 2001 according to the National Restaurant Association. Projection to give the foodservice sector its tenth consecutive year of sales despite indications of a slowdown in the economy; Factors considered to affect...
- Show Me The Industry: Students get schooled in career choices. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;06/12/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p110
Focuses on a panel discussion on foodservice career opportunities by chefs during the 2000 National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, Illinois. Account on the chef's culinary education and career history; Details on the chef's interest in food and cooking; Challenges and opportunities of...
- TRUCKIN' SEASON. // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
The article discusses the results of a survey by the U.S. National Restaurant Association (NRA) conducted in August 2011 on food trucks.