MEETING CAMPUS NEEDS: UT-AUSTIN RESTAURANT GROWS WITH TWO CARTS
- UT-Austin Takes the Express(o). // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Presents information on the launching of coffee shop Texas Expresso at the University of Texas in Austin in 2004. Food included in the menu; Cooking method of quesadini; Remarks from Ken Holtzinger, corporate chef for RK Group, on sandwiches offered by the coffee shop.
- Scandinavian coffee, gift shop to open in Park City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p2
Focuses on the scheduled opening date of Astri, a Scandinavian coffee and gift shop located at 710 Main Street, Park City, Utah. Information on Astri's opening; Offerings of Astri; Comments from Liz Peterson, head of Astri.
- Coffee & Culture. Diaz, Alejandro J. // Hispanic;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 12 Issue 7/8, p100
Features Espresso Mi Cultura Books and Coffee in Hollywood, California. Description of the coffee shop; Owners of the shop.
- Their cups runneth over. Rosenkrantz, Holly // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/22/96, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the proliferation of coffee bars in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Impact on locally owned coffee bars and diners; Coffee bars owners' efforts to design different types of shops to attract different types of crowds; Sale of more expensive gourmet coffees; Inexpensive operation of...
- Coffee bar to open in portion of Salt Lake garden and gift shop. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/02/96, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p9
Reports on the scheduled December 6, 1996 opening the Coffee Cup, a coffee and pastries bar that will also feature fine cigars for sale, in Salt Lake, Utah.
- Coffeehouse chain opens two new sites. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/22/97, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p11
No abstract available.
- Coffee bar kitsch. Rehfeldt, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/18/96, Vol. 172 Issue 55, p24
Features the Drip coffee bar in New York City. Architectural design; Specialty drinks; Homemade snacks.
- Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/95, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p100
Features Cafe Tu Tu Tango, a company established and co-operated by Bradley A. Weiser. Atmosphere; Use of concept based on Spanish dishes; Target clientele; Planet Hollywood founder, Robert Earl's purchase of 50% stake of the company; Potential sites of new restaurants.
- Java jam. Bryant, Heather L. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 21, p22
Enumerates the favorite coffee shops of firms in New York City. Philips located at King's Office Supply at 33rd Street; Timothy's Coffees of the World at Broadway; Veronica's at 38th Street; Olive's at Prince Street.