NEW CONCEPTS, SAME PRICES: PRU REWORKS BRAND STABLE
- AT PRUDENTIAL IN NEW JERSEY: Foodcourt leads corp. program with more volume on-the-way. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p52
Presents information on the foodservice facility of Prudential Insurance in Woodbridge, New Jersey. Food stations at the foodcourt; Color coordination in the dining center; Information on the facility of Prudential Insurance in Phoenix, Arizona.
- UNDER EUREST DINING SVCS.: Prudential consolidates. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on the foodservice operations run by Eurest Dining Services for the Prudential Insurance Co. of America. Planned renovations in its Livingston, New Jersey facility; Explanations from Ron Ehrhardt, director of food service at Prudential; Stations that comprise the Roseland 1 system.
- Back on the homefront: New kids in town. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p50
Reports on the rising competition among contract foodservice companies in the United States. Entry of international companies to the domestic market; Compass Group's introduction of a British operating company and two concept brands in the United States; Remarks from Mike Bailey, the chief...
- Piecing together an empire. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p48
Reports on the creation of a foodservice empire by the Compass Group PLC in the United States. Strategy to become the largest food management company in the world; Lesson of the competitors from the purchase of Canteen Corp.; Success of Compass executives in building the influential contract...
- Compass/USA launches Profiles in Good Taste. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p16
Presents information on the launch of `Profiles In Good Taste,' by Compass Group USA to accounts in the United States and the United Kingdom. Comments made by Mike Kiser, vice president of merchandising for the Charlotte, North Carolina-based contractor and primary architect of the program;...
- Compass grows worldwide. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the financial performance of British food service operator Compass Group PLC in 1998. Worldwide revenue; Profits in North America; Factors for financial growth.
- WHAT CLIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR: BRANDED UNITS BUILD CONSUMER CONFIDENCE. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p32
Discusses the significance of branded food service to Compass Group's food and beverage offerings. Launch of the Ritazza coffee in a Canteen account; Franchise agreements established by the group; Basis for brand placement.
- Compass re-studies vending. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p34
Announces that foodservice contractor Compass Group USA has re-analyzed their vending segment in order to improve quality and provide greater variety to the customer.
- 360Â° perspective. O'Donovan, Debi // Employee Benefits;Nov2002, p46
Features food service catering company Compass. Products and services offered; Company history; Number of employees. INSET: New car goes for Miles.