TWO IN A ROW FOR FSD: LITTLEFORD AWARDED
- IPG, KidCom Key for CK on BK. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;01/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the advertising account awarded by fast food chain Burger King (BK) to the Campbell Mithun agency. How the agency won the account of BK; Importance of Campbell's KidCom unit to the decision of BK; Services offered by the KidCom unit; Experience of Campbell in kids marketing.
- Raising the Hand. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;9/3/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 36, p8
This article discusses the move of General Mills to revive the Helping Hand spokescharacter for its Hamburger Helper dinner mix brand in television advertisements in the U.S. After nearly a decade's hiatus, the spokescharacter returns to television in two advertisements that aim to show as the...
- General Mills TV campaign aims to boost Helper line. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;6/16/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on television spots for 2003 intended to boost General Mills' Hamburger Helper line that exceed the $11 million budget the food maker usually spends on advertising its core line annually. Improvements to the bulk of the Hamburger Helper line will be the focus of agency...
- Single-page Ad – Single. // Agri Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p46
The article features Campbell Mithun Inc. in Minneapolis, Minnesota which is one of the recipients of the Best of National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) in 2010.
- Anderson Gets Closer to Home. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;8/20/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the theme of the advertisements for windows of the company Andersen Windows from the agency Campbell Mithun in the U.S. as of August 2001. Description of the television commercials of the company; Information on where the advertisements will be presented; Amount spent by the company...
- Multi-Media Campaigns – National. // Agri Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p42
The article features the Minnesota-based company Campbell Mithun Inc., one of the recipients of the Best of National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) for the Multi-Media Campaigns for the national category.
- Famous Footwear makes a misstep in trying to go glam. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;8/10/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 27, p21
The article reviews the advertising campaign of Famous Footwear from Campbell-Mithun.
- Andersen Ads Focus on Beauty. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Western Edition;8/20/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 34, p20
Focuses on the advertising campaign launched by Campbell Mithun for Andersen Windows. Summary and theme of the advertisement; Value of the campaign account.
- 7 Shops Line Up for Kmart's $100 Mil. Account. Jensen, Trevor // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/07/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p4
Presents information on the advertising agencies that received creative and strategic briefs for Kmart account. Campbell Mithun; J. Walter Thompson; Grey Worldwide and Lowe; Schedule of the presentation.