TAPAS, BBQ AND MORE: RA serves up trendy faves at Open
- Game, set, match, Restaurant Associates. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/29/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p40
Focuses on the recipes offered by Restaurant Associates Corp. for the fans to flock at the 2005 U.S. Open Championships in Flushing, New York. Inclusion of a new barbecue kiosk; Focus of the caterer in providing flavorful and international foods; Offer of Indian food and a falafel stand;...
- New RA accounts include Intrepid Museum and Conde Nast. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p16
Focuses on the concessions and catering accounts of Restaurant Associates (RA) in the United States. Cafeteria operations at Swiss Re; Expansion plans of the Stars and Stripes Cafe inside the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum; Role of RA in providing foodservice for Cleveland Browns Stadium...
- RA's restaurant roadshow. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the participation of executive chefs in the corporate food service operation of New York City-based Restaurant Associates Corp. Provision of four-star meals to corporate cafes; Names of corporate clients.
- RA returns service at US Open. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/31/98, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the return of Restaurant Associates as catering coordinator for the US Tennis Association's US Open tennis tournament at the Tennis Center in New York; Names of restaurants, food managers and chief personnel involved in the catering agreement; Changes in the center; Cancellation of...
- Restaurant Associates aces $6.5M in sales at US Open. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;9/26/94, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p3
Reports on specialty contract feeder Restaurant Associates' business partnership with the New York City-based US Open Championships. Sales performance; Restaurant and contract accounts managed by the company; Number of employees; Daily sales volume; Other services provided by the company.
- They were munching & crunching as players volleyed at US Open. Keegan, Peter O. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/26/94, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p22
Presents a list of food items served up by contract feeder Restaurant Associates to tennis fans during the 1994 US Open Championships held in New York City.
- Lobster anyone? RA hits a service winner at '98 US Open tournament. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p33
Reports on the return of Restaurant Associates as food concessionaire during the 1998 US Open Tennis Tournament held in Queens, New York. Preparation of food offerings; Revenues from the food court; Comments of critics on the meal selections.
- Second service: RA inks deal to return to US Open. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Cites the contract regained by Restaurant Associates Corp. (RA) to cater for the 1998 United States Open Tennis Tournament at the US National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York. Reasons the Sportservice-led team decided to gave up the deal; Complaints made by the US Tennis Association (USTA)...
- Serving Aces. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the dining operations provided by Restaurant Associates for the 2004 U.S. Tennis Open at the U.S. Tennis Association National Tennis Center in the U.S. List of concession areas in The Food Village; Dishes offered from The New Deli Spice station; Background on the restaurants...