Follow the Money
- Report sees bright future for rail media. // Marketing Week (01419285);6/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p12
Reports an increase in the overall profits of rail and metro media advertising in Great Britain. Factors contributing to the increase; Description of rail and metro media advertising; Amount invested by entertainment and media advertisers in rail and metro media.
- No return to old days of agency remuneration. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);5/21/2010, Issue 20, p4
In this article, the author discusses the decline of agency remuneration and the concern of advertisers for profitability in Great Britain.
- Scripps profits down 15% on advertising downturn. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;7/13/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 29, p6
Reports the decline in the second-quarter profit of Scripps media group. Percentage of revenue drop; Effect of the advertising downturn on revenues; Commitment in expanding network operation.
- Firms on the verge of a blurb surge. // Variety;9/2/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 3, p54
Reports on the advertising revenue in magazines and newspapers. Percentage increase in advertising revenue; Outlook for the market.
- Top agencies by U.S. marketing services revenue. // Advertising Age;5/17/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 21, ps2
This section presents the top advertising agencies in the U.S. based on the marketing services revenue posted in 1998.
- Internet revenues up. // Accountancy;Dec2003, Vol. 132 Issue 1324, p73
Advertising revenues on the Internet during the first two quarters of 2003 are up compared to the same period in 2002, according to a report from PricewaterhouseCoopers. In the first six months of 2003 revenues were up 10.5 percent at $3.25 billion and in the second quarter publishers booked...
- Watch this space. Light, Deborah // Bulletin with Newsweek;08/08/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6236, p62
Reports on a slowdown in spending for Australian advertising. Contrast between the situation in 2000 and 2001; Contrast between the country's annual economic growth and the profitability of advertising agencies; Competition posed by direct marketing. INSET: Dotcom delivery..
- Business performance league: 17 Oct. // Campaign (UK);10/17/2003, Issue 42, p9
The article lists various advertising agencies in Great Britain based on their business performance as of October 17, 2003.
- Billings and revenue: a guide. // AdMedia;Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p37
Presents a guide to `AdMedia' magazine's compilation of the billings and revenue figures of New Zealand's advertising and marketing communications companies in 1999. Standard capitalized billings figures; Top five agencies that declared their billings in 1999; Agencies that did not disclose...