Summit sofas supplied to suit
- Stylish? It certainly is. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p6
Outlines the website development plan of Midlands, England furniture chain Lee Longlands.
- Opening with a bang. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p4
Highlights the opening of retailer Lee Longlands' Leamington Spa shop in England. Venue of the opening ceremony; Entertainment; Comments of Lee Longlands Chairman Tim Grinnell on the business relationship between his company and Leamington Spa.
- Lee Longland success expands into Leamington. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the plans of Lee Longland, a home furnishing retailer, to invest in a store in Leamington Spa's town center in England. Amount which the company will be investing; Number of jobs to be created as a result of the store; Background information on Lee Longland.
- Leamington plan for Longlands. // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p2
Reports on Lee Longlands' plan to invest on a furniture outlet at the Leamington Spa in England.
- Lee Longlands results show profit turnaround. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p5
The article focuses on the company Lee Longland which has earned an operational profit of Euros 179,000 in 2011.
- Lee Longlands makes biggest investment in a decade. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p4
The article reports on a deal signed by independent furniture retailer Lee Longland to open its first permanent store in the East Midlands, England, which is worth almost 2 million pounds.
- Independent holds Â£5111 refurbishment sale. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p6
The article reports that Midlands-based independent retailer Lee Longlands held a three- day, 5 million pounds refurbishment sale at its Birmingham and Leamington Spa stores.
- Lee longlands tops _GCP_10m in 10 weeks. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p2
Cites the sales performance of furniture and home furnishings store Lee Longlands ten weeks after opening in the Regency Arcade in England. Top-selling items.
- Lee Longlands' Derby store to close. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2011, Issue 5734, p6
The article reports on the confirmation made by Robert Lee, managing director at Lee Longlands, which states that their firm has not renewed the lease on its Derby pop-up shop in England.