Decorative Panels raises its profile
- Group marches on together. // Cabinet Maker;4/18/2014, Issue 5881, p6
The article reports on the launch of a marketing suite by Decorative Panels Group, supplier of decorative faced sheet material and flat pack furniture, at its headquarters in Elland of West Yorkshire, England.
- Mitre lines opens new doors. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p5
Reports on the benefits of the Koch metering and drilling machine for Decorative Panels in Huddersfield, England. Machine features; Increase in the production of framed door; Contact information.
- THE PERFECT COVER. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p20
The article evaluates the dp-Reflections laminator from Decorative Panels Group.
- DP-REFLECTIONS. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p21
The article evaluates the dp-Reflections lamination system from Decorative Panels Group.
- Decorative Panels widens product offer. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p6
The article offers brief information on the acrylic surface TopX from the company Decorative Panels Group.
- New sprays give touch of the real thing. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p32
Features Decorative Panels' line of recoatable paper foils for furniture-making applications. Product range.
- HYGIENE-IUS. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p12
The article discusses the launch of a revolutionary range of antibacterial products from Decorative Panels Group and outlines the features and ability of the product to fight against bacteria.
- Non-stop operation from edgebanding combination. // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p24
Reports on the installation of a combination edgebanding line with a Tomassini feeder stacker at Decorative Panels' facilities. Features of the installation; Production capacity of the line; Benefits of the machine installations for the company.
- In A League Of Its Zone. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p14
The article discusses the opening of a marketing suite by the decorative sheet material provider Decorative Panels Group in Great Britain. It presents the views of Decorative Group's chairman Steve Gaunt on benefits of the new suite to increase product portfolio. It mentions the comments of Lynn...