- Panel products, veneer. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar97 Red Book, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p95
Lists companies in the United States which produce panel products and products for the veneer industry. Information on these products.
- Roll Call for a Busy Site. Wardle, Penny // New Zealand Forest Industries;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p37
Recounts the companies behind the success of the Lamented Veneer Lumber (LVL) production line of Nelson Pine Industries in New Zealand. Details of big international firms contributing to the success of LVL; Contribution of the employees on the success of the project; Relationship between...
- The real thing. Pulling, Jenny // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p16
Focuses on veneer cabinets. Qualities of veneer furniture; Walnut as a favorite for veneering; Avena range of high quality veneering from Bevan Funnell as a popular choice in Great Britain; Trends in veneer cabinets.
- A system of equations for prediction of plywood veneer... Lynch, Thomas B.; Clutter, Michael L. // Forest Products Journal;May98, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p80
Focuses on the development of system equations that predicts square foot veneer total yield and yield by grade for loblolly pine plywood bolts. Development of a total veneer yield model; System of equations for veneer yield prediction; Parameter estimation in the veneer yield model.
- Chameleon-Like Purpleheart Lends Dramatic Color to Diverse Uses. Kaiser, Jo-Ann // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2002, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p33
Features the tropical American tree called purpleheart for its chameleon-like wood quality. Changes in the color of the wood; Popularity of the timber to veneer customers; Species commercially used.
- Veneer Seminar Emphasizes Quality & Profitability. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2003, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p13
Announces the holding of 'Quality and Profit Improvements for Wood Veneering Operations,' a seminar co-sponsored by 'Wood and Wood Products' magazine and Purdue University of West Lafayette, Indiana. Date; Venue; Highlights; Table top exhibits.
- Seminar Examines Veneer Quality Issues. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2003, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p23
Provides an overview of the 'Quality and Profit Improvements for Wood Veneering Operations' seminar on March 6-7, 2003. Schedule of events; Purpose of the program; Registration information.
- Million pound investment for Leeds-based veneer specialist. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2014, Issue 5892, p6
The article announces the launch of four divisions of Leeds, England-based veneer specialist Spa Laminates including SPA Sheets, SPA Bespoke Joinery and SPA Specialist Doors that offers a range of doors, after its Â£1 million investment.
- SITTING PRETTY. Koenig, Karen M. // Wood Products;Jun2013, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p78
The article offers information on the veneer industry that is looking for sustainable material for its growth including Eames Molded Wood Side Chair from Herman Miller Inc.