Bedroom furniture market faces slow and low rises, warns report
- Core principles. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p14
Forecasts trends in the bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. Overview on changes within the local bedroom furniture industry in recent years; Factors expected to have a major influence on the local industry; Predicted rise in competition among local industry players.
- Bedroom market set to grow Â£79.4m. // DIY Week;8/13/2010, p04
The article reports on the forecast of retail analyst Verdict on the 79.4 million British pounds worth of revenue growth in the bedroom furniture industry and the losses of flooring retailers valued at 518.2 million British pounds for year 2010.
- Master bedroom. // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p36
Forecasts the consumer buying trends in the master-bedroom furniture industry for 2003. Percent of households that shopped for the master bedroom in 2002; Purchasing trend in terms of age and lifestage.
- Other adult bedroom. // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p40
Forecasts the consumer buying trends in the adult-bedroom furniture industry for 2003. Percent of households that shopped for the adult bedroom in 2002; Purchasing trends in terms of income and age.
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...
- Retailers respond to specialty bedding additions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article reports that bedding manufacturers showcased revamped specialty bedding offerings with consumer-friendly features and prices at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. According to the manufacturers, retailers plan to use the offerings to boost business in the key sales months. Sealy...
- Bedroom additions win favor in Las Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p34
The article reports on bedroom furniture manufacturers' claim that the 2007 Las Vegas Market in Nevada had better traffic than July 2006. Kathy Ireland Home by Standard brand manager Sherri Green describes the performance of the company at the show. Meanwhile, Pulaski has received strong...
- Kingstown confident in bedroom market growth. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p7
The article reports on the fearless forecast by furniture manufacturer Kingstown Furniture on the bedroom market in Great Britain. The company is optimistic that the bedroom market will go on to thrive over the next year from 2009. It has announced the release of its new 2009 brochure, which...
- Youth/teen bedroom. // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p38
Forecasts the consumer buying trends in the youth-bedroom furniture industry for 2003. Percent of households that shopped for the youth bedroom in 2002; Purchasing trends in terms of income and lifestage.