Home & Contract Interiors cancelled
- Scoperta seeking to extend reach. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p24
Reports on the plan of Trade Link Co. for the Scoptera fabric show in Chiasso, Switzerland. Focus of the show; Total number of exhibitors; Role of Bill Davis in the organization.
- Fabric industry unites as Intohome moves to NEC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p7
Reports on The Trade Link Co.'s agreement with the NEC to relocate its exhibition, Intohome to the latter's venue in Birmingham, England. Implication of the agreement to Paragon Exhibitions Managing Director Philip Mead's attempt to host his own fabric show at the NEC exhibition center;...
- New Brussels fabric show set for Sept. 7-10. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p42
The article reports that a new fabric show "Salon de textile" will be held from September 7-10, 2007 at Tour and Taxis, Brussels. Trade Link, the organizer of the show revealed that only the exhibitors meeting criteria including high quality will be allowed to exhibit at the show. It is reported...
- Scoperta names Green managing dir. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;5/17/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p38
Reports on the appointment of Andy Green as managing director of Trade Link, organizer of Scoperta and other fabric trade shows in Chiasso, Switzerland. Appointment of Green by Bill Davis, owner and chairman of Trade Link; Prospects of the textile industry for the 2005 show.
- Intohome reports boost in exhibitor bookings. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on the second Intohome show, which was organized by the Trade Link Company. Names of participants in the show; Brief information on the show.
- Support grows for Home & Contract Interiors. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the expectations of the Trade Link Company, the organizer of the 1997 Home and Contract Interiors Exhibition. Objectives of the show; Schedule of the exhibition; What the show was previously called; Names of speakers at the exhibition.
- Tradelink handle upgrades. // Glass Age;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p28
Reports that trade fabricator Tradelink has launched a high performance espognolette-operating handle. Physical description; Features.
- Trade Link sets 3 new textile shows. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;5/9/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p18
The article reports that Trade show organizer Trade Link Co. has announced three new textile shows for 2006, including one in India and one in China, although dates and venues are not finalized. The first will take place in Bangalore, India, in spring 2006 and will feature worldwide design...
- Home & Contract Interiors will be a `working show.' // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p5
Reports that the 1998 Home and Contract Interiors will be transformed into a working interiors exhibition according to the events organiser, The Trade Link Company. What will be presented at the event; Where and when event will take place.