My pub jukebox
- Jackson Heights. Raftery, Brian M. // Entertainment Weekly;3/1/2002, Issue 642, p84
Features the music recording 'Thriller,' by Michael Jackson.
- Nick Lachey. // Entertainment Weekly;11/4/2011, Issue 1179, p74
The musician and television host Nick Lachey discusses the first music album he owned, "Thriller," by Michael Jackson.
- UNGLUED: DISGRACED EXPECTATIONS. Williams, Paul J. // Paste: Signs of Life in Music, Film & Culture;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 59, p80
The article presents the predictions of "Paste" magazine from 28,000 B.C. to 2009 in the U.S. In 1975, it projected the failure of rock band Kiss to succeed once they refused to remove their stupid makeup. In 1982, it was anticipated that Michael Jackson's new album "Thriller" was designed to...
- Michael Jackson's `Thriller' Video Rated The Best Pop Video. // Jet;01/18/99, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Michael Jackson's video `Thriller,' was chosen as the best pop video ever in a poll by the VH1 music channel. How the video established the music video genre; Mention of Jackson's 1982 `Thriller' album.
- Michael Jackson Announces 10 'Final' London Concerts. // Jet;3/30/2009, Vol. 115 Issue 9, p37
The article reports that popular musician Michael Jackson is planning to begin his last concert series in London, England. He has not performed anywhere since 2001, but hinted that he might begin a world concert tour in the future. His album "Thriller" is the top selling music release in...
- Thrills to come. Bennett, Joy // Jet;12/24/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 25, p58
The article discusses the 25th anniversary edition of singer Michael Jackson's 1983 album "Thriller," scheduled to be released on February 12, 2008. The album is executive produced by Jackson and features collaborations with rapper Kanye West, singer Akon, and producer will.i.am. The album will...
- Michael Jackson Inc. // Business Today;7/26/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p18
The article highlights Michael Jackson's career income and financial status. According to "Forbes," Jackson was earning 1 million dollars a week in 1991 at his 32, and his "Thriller" album sold over 100 million copies worldwide, making it the biggest selling album. At his death, his total debt...
- A SHARPER VISION. Williams, Paul // Music Week;1/1/2009 Anniversary Special, p26
The article discusses the significant events in Great Britain music industry during the 1980s. It says that the establishment of MTV network in 1981 was a milestone for the industry as it brought a far-reaching benefit to the music scene. It states that the worst event during the decade was the...
- Thriller. Leigh, Bill // Bass Player;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p68
The article reviews the music release "Thriller," by Michael Jackson.