Competitive Note Offerings
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p33
Presents bond market statistics on one year note index during January 2001 and January 2002 in the U.S. Issuers considered for the calculation of note index; Rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to issuers.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p33
Presents bond market statistics related to the U.S. securities prices. Bid of treasury bills; Lehman Brother's long treasury bond index; Treasury notes and bonds in points and 32ds.
- Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p37
Reports on the schedule for the U.S. bond market between November 12 and 16, 2001. Activities related to treasury bills and auctions in the market on November 13; Announcement for the Treasury auctions four-week bills and buyback of securities on November 14; Events to be held on November 15.
- Municipals Ebb as Treasuries Fall; Jacksonville, Fla., Sells $211 Million. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds and treasury bills in the U.S. bond market as on February 5, 2003. New-issue sales of Jacksonville, Florida; Non-manufacturing index of the Institute for Supply Management; Bid for municipal bonds in the bond market.
- Municipal Bond Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points as Treasuries Rise. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p2
Focuses on the performance of municipal bond yields and treasury bills in the U.S. bond market on March 7, 2003. Impact of war concerns on the performance of treasury bills; Views of economists on the labor market; Multi-million dollars in new cash received by municipal bond funds.
- Munis Unchanged in Moderate Trading; UBS Wins $40M Meriden, Conn., Sal. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market condition in the U.S. Market performance of the municipal and treasury bills; Assessment of the consumer sentiment survey; Volatility of the economic conditions.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31212, p37
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of 2001. Amount of estimated and actual negotiated bonds for the weekly schedule; Municipal bond indexes for the daily schedule; Bidding prices for the treasuring bills and notes.
- THE BOND MARKETS. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Feb71, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p13
Presents the results of the survey of the expectations on the bond markets of the U.S. in 1971. Outlook on rates of Treasury bill; Forecast on credit demand; Projection on the budget deficit.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p32
Presents several charts and graphs depicting on bond markets in the U.S. Increase of the municipal bond index; Details on the total amount of long term bonds; Prices of the Treasury Bills for the year 2002.