Ohio: Huntsmans Honored
- Huntsman to receive lifetime achievement award today. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/18/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p19
Reports on the lifetime achievement award given to industrialist and philanthropist Jon M. Huntsman by Ernst & Young as part of its Entrepreneur of the Year awards ceremonies in Utah. Contribution of Huntsman to the industry; Career background.
- Jon M. Huntsman to Receive 2004 Othmer Gold Medal. // Chemical Heritage;Summer2004, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p15
Features entrepreneur and philanthropist Jon M. Huntsman, chairman of Huntsman Corporation, who will receive the 2004 Othmer Gold Medal. His contributions to the chemical industry; Achievements; Educational background; Information on the Othmer Gold Medal.
- Jon M. Huntsman to Receive 2004 Othmer Gold Medal. // Chemical Heritage;Spring2004, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p18
Reports that Jon M. Huntsman will receive the 2004 Othmer Gold Award to be given by the Chemical Heritage Foundation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in June 2004.
- BRIEFING. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/27/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 18, p6
The article offers world news briefs related to the chemical industry as of May 2013. Celanese Corp. plans to sell its acetic anhydride facility in France, and its vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) production unit in Spain. Current National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) president Chris...
- OUTSTANDING DIRECTORS AWARDS. Stewart, Heather // Utah Business;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p64
The article announces the recipients of the periodical's Outstanding Director Awards including Jerry C. Atkin of Zions Bancorporation for the Service to a Public Company Award, Jon M. Huntsman of Huntsman Cancer Institute for the Lifetime Achievement Award, and David B. Winder of Alsco Inc. for...
- Between idea and market... Bagby, D. Ray // Baylor Business Review;Spring1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the importance of ideas in entrepreneurship. Selling and licensing of ideas; Performance of market research by investors.
- Venturing out on your own. // Black Enterprise;Jan1987, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p49
The five most common questions on the minds of professionals who are considering becoming entrepreneurs, and answers that provide some suggestions, exercises and resources, for insight and direction on how to approach your new business.
- Back from the brink. King, S.R. // Black Enterprise;Mar1988, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p40
Profiles three black entrepreneurs who, after teetering on the edge of failure, eluded defeat to ascend to the pinnacle of success.
- A hot decade for franchising. // Black Enterprise;Sep89, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p39
Presents results of a Commerce Department report on the benefits of franchising for the small entrepreneur.