Ohio: Eckels for Congress?
- ROUND TABLE: Pharmaceutical Marketing. Haspel, Marc // Podiatry Management;Mar2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p79
The article presents a roundtable discussion on podiatry's relationship with drug companies. The panelists are all podiatrists, which include Thomas Chang, Mary Crawford and Robert Eckles. They discussed their criteria for selecting drugs or products used in treating patients. They also...
- Group wants high-speed rail on track. WIMMER, LESLIE // Fort Worth Business Press;9/8/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p4
The article discusses the highlights of the Tarrant Regional Transportation Coalition meeting held in Tarrant, Texas, on September 3, 2008. The main topic during the meeting was the call for high-speed rails cars for trips to Austin, Houston or San Antonio. Speakers at the meeting include Harris...
- Orthotics Roundtable 2008. Haspel, Marc // Podiatry Management;Sep2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p77
An interview with podiatrists Robert Eckles, Keith Gurnick, Lawrence Huppin, Beth Jarrett and Kevin Kirby about the trends in the field is presented. They offer advice on how a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) can ensure that they are prescribing high quality devices. They cite standards that...
- NEWS FLASH! // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Sep2004, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p2
Presents an overview of the ideas of U.S. political candidates on health care, education and environment.
- Candidates Promise What Voters Expect. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
Focuses on the promises of political candidates in Michigan. Philosophy of the tax shift; Investments in venture capital.
- Remarks at the Dinner for Senetorial Candidate Norm Coleman and Congressional John Kline in Minneapolis. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/15/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 28, p1177
Presents the text of the remarks given by U.S. President George W. Bush on July 11, 2002 which deals with the senatorial candidacy of Norm Coleman and the congressional candidacy of John Kline.
- Mississippi losers in runoff bow out; special election set. Blake, Aaron // Hill;4/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p14
The article reports that Mississippi politicians Glenn McCullough and Steve Holland, who lost in Mississippi's primary for Senator Roger Wicker's former House seat, will not run in the open special election to be held on April 22, 2008, setting up a one-on-one match between Southaven Mayor Greg...
- IN THE KNOW: INCORPORATING UNDER THE DOME. // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p23
The article offers bits of information related to political candidates in the U.S.
- Oh, to be on the campaign trail. Sperling, Godfrey // Christian Science Monitor;2/20/96, Vol. 88 Issue 58, p19
Opinion. Analyses the success possibilities of the United States Presidential candidates. Examination of possible success of Pat Buchanan; Reasons behind Ed Muskie's elimination from the race; Suggestion that outsider might win.