On-Line Trading: SunGard Partners With ValuBond's Fixed-Income Platform
- ValuBond Upgrades Its Platform With an Eye on Efficiency. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p6
Reports that ValuBond Co., online bond trading company based in Atlanta, Georgia has upgraded its platforms for improving trading efficiency. Details of upgradation in the municipal functions trading platform; Simplification made in the process of receiving orders; Provision for live trading of...
- Atlanta's ValuBond Hooks $15 Million in Investment Round. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31098, p40
Reports on ValuBnod Inc.'s securing of an investment from LabMorgan. Terms of agreement; Valuation of the business model of ValuBond.
- Schwab's E-Alliance. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30909, p1
Reports on the alliance of ValuBond and Charles Schwab & Co. Terms of the alliance; Direct purchase of municipals and other bonds; Increase of the product offering of Schwab.
- ValuBond Acquires Bond Express in Bid to Boost Its Market Presence. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;9/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31217, p4
Reports the acquisition of Bond Express by the Valubond Inc., an online bond trading platform in Chicago, Illinois. Expectations of municipal dealers on the proliferation of bond trading platforms; Statement of Shant Harootunian, Bond Express president on the deal; Benefits of the merger.
- Newly Rebranded ValuBond Is More Open, Says Knight. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;1/28/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the formation of Knight BondPoint through the acquisition of ValuBond by Knight Capital Group for $18.2 million in the U.S. Knight has several plans for Knight BondPoint including upgrading its structured-products module and improving its workflow as well as the execution...
- JPM-Chase, Zions Invest in Bond Marketer. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;3/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 53, p24
Reports that J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Zions Bancorp have invested in a multimillion dollar round of financing for Valubond Inc., an Atlanta, Georgia-based company that operates a retail-oriented online market for fixed-income products. Lead investors in the round of financing.
- ValuBond Gets $10M In Second Financing. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p6
Reports on online fixed-income retail bond distributor ValuBond's securing of $10 million in a second round of financing from Financial Technology Ventures and Alliance Technology Ventures. Use of the funding to deploy its trading platform in the third quarter of 2000.
- In Brief. // American Banker;6/9/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 111, p8
Reports on developments concerning investment products in the United States as of June 9, 2000. Internet start-up fixed-income products trading company, ValuBond.com Inc.'s success in signing up Charles Schwab & Co. as its first client; Frederick Underwriters Inc.'s purchase of Central Maryland...
- Boundaries Blur as E-bond Platforms Expand. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;2/26/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
The article discusses the expansion of the operations of electronic bond platforms as their scope becomes international and move into retail segment from market segment. Thomson TradeWeb acquired LeverTrade, owner of BizBonds.net system. TradeWeb has been trading credit default indexes since...