Three Funds Team Up on FinancialOxygen Site
- Category Information Transfer: Implications for Consumer Search. Lurie, Nicholas // Advances in Consumer Research;2003, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p179
With over 13,000 mutual funds to choose from, it is easy for visitors to Quicken's web site to be overwhelmed with information. Unlike brick-and-mortar retailers, virtual sellers face few constraints on the number of products they carry. At the same time, there are very real constraints on...
- Funds must get online or be unplugged. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;6/14/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the reaction of mutual fund companies in the United States to the growth of electronic commerce activities. Fidelity Investments; Putnam Investments; American Century Investments; Impact of electronic commerce on direct-sold fund families; Background of purchasing mutual funds in the...
- Fund Companies Take Stab At E-Wholesaling. Ackerman, Matt // Bank Technology News;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p14
Reports that mutual fund companies in the United States are planning to sell funds and annuities by electronic wholesaling through banks. Benefits of electronic wholesaling; Use of the Internet to maintain close links between wholesalers and banks, brokers, dealers and insurance companies.
- The Straight Dope on Web Retailers: Which Ones Passed the Test? Chen, Christine Y.; Lindsay, Greg // Fortune;2/21/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p280
Focuses on World Wide Web-related topics. Comparison of 50 electronic commerce sites in categories including site navigation, product availability and return policies; Returns of mutual funds with Internet-only stock portfolios; Attitudes about the importance of electronic commerce; Use of...
- Click Your Mouse, Buy A Mutual Fund. Su Seol, Kap // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/18/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 38, p13
Reports on the increasing frequency of visits by mutual fund shareholders to mutual fund Web sites according to a study by the Investment Company Institute. Major obstacle to online purchases of funds; Online application process by Invesco Funds Group; Marketing approach of StockJungle.com.
- Mutual fund cos. expand online presence. D'Allegro, Joseph // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/28/98, Vol. 102 Issue 39, p25
Focuses on mutual fund companies' expansion of their online presence. Development of Web sites; Number of households with Web access; Case of Vanguard Group; Features of and innovations in the Web sites; Percentage of companies with online transactional capability.
- HIGH-TECH ROLLERS. Freeman, Peter // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/24/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6247, p72
Focuses on investing high-tech companies. Diversification of risk through technology funds such as TechInvest; Share price volatility in the electronic commerce sector; Other sectors which profit potential; Traditional companies' development of e-commerce as additional distribution channel.
- Editorial. Harrison, Tina // Journal of Financial Services Marketing;Sep2014, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p165
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including mutual fund disclosures, online trust in the financial services industry and the development of the Islamic financial services (IFS) industry in Italy.
- BUILDING AND MANAGING. // Money (Australia Edition);May2004, Issue 5, p57
Presents updates on several issues related to building and managing investments in Australia, as of May 2004. Information on a service introduced by CommSec that allows traders to buy and sell options online; Details of another version of the 452 Australian Share Fund launched by launched by...