TheMuniCenter Adds Features, Enables Users to Deal Both Ways
- TheMuniCenter Steps Into Corporate Bond Arena. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p7
Reports the offers of corporate bonds by TheMuniCenter according to Thomas Vales. Opportunity for clients to trade corporate bonds on the platform; Emphasis on online trading platform for stronger player in the market; Considerations on trading Treasury securities to match municipal trading.
- GFOA Panel to SEC: Reject Web Site `Republishing' Concept. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p31
Reports the stand of a Government Finance Officers Association committee on the republishing concept of online bond-related information in the United States. Appeal for the rejection of the notion; Need for guidance for third-party information; Similarity of opinion with the National...
- OKLAHOMA: OKC Maps Out Bond Projects. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32753, p9
The article reports on the new Web site developed by the city of Oklahoma which details its proposed $835.5 million general obligation bond package. The Web site also includes a map showing the location of all projects to be financed with the proceeds of the bond package election, which is set...
- TheMuniCenter Hires McGowan Amid N.Y. Move. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32734, p7
The article announces that Patrick McGowan was hired by TheMuniCenter LLC to join its institutional block trading desk in New York City.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33661, p2
The article presents data from TheMunicenter LLC on the condition of the U.S. government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 30-day visible supply as of February 9, 2012.
- TheMuniCenter Hires COO, Staffs Up Marketing Team. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;09/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p26
Reports on executive hires at Internet-based municipal bond marketplace TheMuniCenter.com. Appointment of Paul N. Palmeri as chief operating officer; Hiring of other seven executive-level staffers.
- (INVESTING) Tips for Investors Looking to Save, Invest With Bonds. // Aging News Alert;7/17/2009, p5
The article discusses the Web-based resources outlined by the nonprofit Alliance for Investor Education (AIE) for investors to educate themselves about bonds. AIE is the organization of the U.S.' leading financial-related foundations, nonprofit organizations, associations and governmental...
- ASK E-MONEY. Daragahi, Borzou // Money;Oct2000, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p135
Provides information on websites offering information on United States Treasury bond, note and bill prices. Information which Bloomberg's Treasury page provides; In-depth statistics provided by GovPX.com which is the site of the Bond Market Association; Briefing.com which provides bond market...
- Bond Buyer and Muniweek Available on NewsNet. // Information Today;Apr1989, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p13
This article announces the availability of The Bond Buyer, which provides coverage of daily municipal community news, on NewsNet with a file dating back to January 1988. Bond Buyer Full Text gives users access to the most complete record of events in the tax-exempt municipal securities market....