News In Brief: Consumer Confidence, Durable Goods Eyed
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31562, p2
Presents news briefs related to finance in the U.S. as of January 29, 2003. Fall in the consumer confidence index for the month of January 2003; Release of data by the Commerce Department on durable goods orders; Rise in new home sales according to the department.
- Strong retail sales in New Zealand. // Market: Asia Pacific;Dec2003, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p5
Predicts the condition of consumer market in New Zealand in 2004. Demands for goods and services; Condition of the housing market; Consumer confidence; Household expenditure on high-end durables; Tourist arrivals.
- Upbeat Australian consumer sentiment. // Market: Asia Pacific;Apr2007, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the results of a survey on consumer confidence in Australia. Australian consumer confidence increased from February to March 2007. The survey also showed an increase in the purchase of household items and consumer interest in durable goods. Consumer sentiment was also...
- The Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33047, p25
A calendar of events related to the credit market is presented, which includes the release of consumer confidence figures for January 2009 on January 27, 2009 by the Conference Board, a discussion of monetary policy on January 28, 2009 and the release of durable goods figures for December 2008...
- Consumer confidence in Finland subdued. // Market: Europe;Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
Presents the results of a survey on the condition of consumer confidence in Finland, as of December 2004. Percentage of consumers who favor buying durable goods during the current period; Proportion of survey respondents who established savings; Forecasts on the unemployment rate in the country.
- Tuesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34203, p1
A chart is presented on economic indicators as of October 29, 2014 in the U.S. including durable goods, durable goods ex-trans and consumer confidence.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Floyd, Daniel F.; O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;6/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31169, p2
Presents news briefs related to economic indicators in the United States, as of June 27, 2001. New orders for durable goods in May; Sales of single-family homes; Rise in the consumer confidence index in June.
- This Week's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;10/26/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists economic Indicators for October 19-23, 2015 including new home sales, durable goods, and consumer confidence with last report and forecast.
- Mexican consumers: not too confident. // Market: Latin America;Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the level of consumer confidence in Mexico. The consumer confidence index of Mexico declined in February 2007. Retail sales, however, increased between December 2006 to January 2007. The household economic situation sub index declined from December 2006 to January 2007....