Three Chicago Schools Team Up For $130M Downtown Dorm Deal
- Negative College Housing. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p35
No abstract available.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p31
Presents various news on bonds from the midwestern states as of August 4, 2004. Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich's signing of an operating budget into law; Fitch Ratings' downward revision of its rating on Chicago University Center's debt in conjunction with a student housing center opening;...
- Colleges Get Into the Loop. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31382, p1
Reports the marketing of tax-exempt rental revenue bonds by the Educational Advancement Fund Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Construction of student dormitory; Approval of the board on the transactions; Data of pricing for the bonds.
- Highly Regarded University of Colorado Foundation Gets Feet Wet. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p4
Reports the sale of student housing revenue bonds by the University of Colorado Foundation Inc. in Colorado. Entry of the organization in the municipal bond market; Use of the sale to finance student residential facility; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- Northeastern University plans pioneering hybrid housing deal. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30729, p3
Reports on the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency's preparation of a multi-family housing bond deal in its first attempt to combine student-housing with a home-ownership borrowing program. Student housing project at Northeastern University included in the deal; Structure of the deal.
- Student housing issuer readies Texas dorm refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30730, p24
Reports on American Campus Properties Student Housing Financing's 40 million dollars of Series 1999 taxable revenue bonds in the United States. Purpose of the bonds; Structure; Sale Date; Ratings.
- IRS Closes Oklahoma Audit With Tax-Exemption Intact. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/19/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33319, p7
The article reports on the closure of the 161.3 million U.S. dollars Oklahoma audit of variable-rate demand student housing revenue bonds with intact tax-exemption status by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Georgia University System's 65-Year P3 Closely Watched by Industry. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The University System of Georgia's 65-year college housing privatization, which will defease $325 million in bonds, is being closely watched by higher education, finance, and housing industries.
- Moody's Affirms Bonds Sold for Maryland's Salisbury University. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p5
Reports the revision of the credit rating on the college housing bonds of Maryland Economic Development Corp. in the U.S. Stability of demand for student housing facilities; Generation of net revenue; Variation of the leasing structure.