Results of Competitive Sales
- Qatar has agreed to buy bonds from Egypt worth US$ 3 billion. // African Business News;4/16/2013, p12
The article reports that Qatar has agreed to buy bonds worth more than three billion dollars from Egypt.
- Memphis' to Sell $95M With First Southwest as New FA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p29
The article reports on the marketing activity of Memphis regarding its selling of general obligation bond offerings in the U.S. Memphis will be in the market selling $95 million general obligation bond offerings. Such move has been carried out as a result of its establishment of a new...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p1A
Presents statistics on municipal bond market in the United States. Performance of the market from November 26 to December 2, 1999; Daily rates of bonds; Yields of United States treasury bills.
- For at Least a Week, December Lives Up to Its Reputation. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3A
Looks at the trend on the issuance of bonds in the United States during the month of December 1999. Biggest issues during the month; Highlights on some of the bond offerings of companies.
- Wisconsin Set to Sell $323M of Tax-Exempts and Taxable BABs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/16/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33282, p3
The article announces the plan of Wisconsin to sell 323 million dollars of its tax-exemptions and taxable general obligation (GO) Building America Bonds to finance its bricks and mortar projects in 2010.
- Triple-A Morris County, N.J., Selling $28M of Bonds, Notes. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p4
The article reports on a plan to sell about $23.3 million of bonds in two series along with $5 million of bond anticipation notes of Morris County, New Jersey. The deal will include $21.7 million of general improvement bonds and $1.6 million of park bonds. The bonds will be sold on September 26,...
- N.Y. County Group Mulls Pooled BABs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p1
The article reports on the plan to enclose the Build America Bonds (BABs) in a polled financing, initiated by the counties in New York. The New York State Association of Counties (NYSAC) intends to band together for the selling of the taxable BABs under a polled financing. The pooled financing...
- North Carolina Going Negotiated With $400M Limited Obligation Sale. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p8
The article reports on the projected sale of the $400 million limited obligation bonds in North Carolina in April 2009. Bonds insurers expected that the state will sell its $400 million bonds through a negotiation, aiming to better capture retail demand despite the current unsettled market...
- Newark Returns to New-Money GOs. Kaske, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p1
The article reports on the move of the city of Newark, New Jersey to sell 175.3 million dollars of debt thru competitive bid to new-money general obligation (GO) bond sale. The city is inclined to annually issue short term debt and then later rollover the notes into long-term debt. It is also...