Results of Negotiated Sales
- Big Fix: Houston Hunts Savings in $190M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p4
Reports on the deal aimed by market in Houston, Texas in fixing out outstanding commercial paper and refunding outstanding bonds for present-value savings. Worth of the general obligation bonds planned to be sold; Terms of the deal; Use of commercial paper as interim financing.
- Cash rich with few freedoms. Gamble, Richard // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p59
Focuses on strategies in managing company revenue surpluses by public treasurers in the Unites States. Suggestions on investing funds in commercial papers or bankers' acceptances; Minimization of cash investments in existing rates; Higher gains obtained by using intermediate-term portfolios.
- N.Y. MTA to Sell Up to $650 Million in Three Deals by Year's End. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p3
No abstract available.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p34
Provides information on bond deals in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Texas Cities Eye Favorable Rates For Upcoming Water, Sewer Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31238, p5
Reports the entry of the water and sewer revenue bond deals of Houston and Dallas cities into the money market in Texas. Amount of the proceeds from the sale needed to refund outstanding commercial paper; Approval of a commercial paper program to finance water and sewer projects; Rating of the...
- Yield Pickup. // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p3A
Presents charts that represents deals that provide high yields. List of companies that has a yield return of above $50 million; Issuers of deals providing an yield of $10 to $50 million; Top yields obtained by bond issuers of $10million and below.
- Private Market Skirts Around Decreases. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;12/18/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p1
The article reports that in spite of a decline in cross-border deals, the total level of issuance by private placement agents for 2006 remained steady. However, in 2007, a pay-it-forward atmosphere was created from the groundbreaking deals for issuers from India and a new structure for a Russian...
- Go Litchfield. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p31
The article reports on the competitive bond sale of Litchfield, Connecticut of about 18.5 million dollars for school expansion and renovation projects. The bonds will be sold through i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p12
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated sales of bonds compiled by i-Deal in the U.S.