- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p32
Presents several charts depicting the results of recent competitive sales by state in the U.S.
- Wednesday's Market: Muni Bond Prices Display Stability; $433 Million Salt River Deal Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p2
Focuses on developments in the U.S. bond market as of February 6, 2002. Stability in Municipal bond prices; Company which has won the competitive bidding of Florida Department of Transportation acquisitions and bridge construction bonds; Percentage rise in the non-farm productivity.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;7/9/2015, p21
A chart is presented that provides data on U.S. municipal notes being offered through competitive bidding in July 2015 which include the general obligation (GO) bond anticipation notes from Danbury and New Milford in Connecticut and the bond anticipation notes from West Seneca, New York.
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- Market Post: With No Jobs Number, Munis Open Flat. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;10/7/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33991, p1
The article reports that there has been flat activity in the U.S. municipal bond market due to the government shutdown and debt ceiling debate. According to a stock trader from New York State, there has been flat trading in tax-exempted market on October 4, 2013 and also there has been a decline...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p12
Presents an advertisement to invite sealed bids for the sale of bonds. Bonds for which the bids are invited; Addresses where the sealed bids should be sent; Financial advisors of different bonds which will be sold through competitive bidding.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p19
Presents a chart depicting the competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of September 15, 2005.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Presents data pertaining to dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding in the U.S. bond market.