Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- Shortened Trading Day Sees Yields Rise by Five or More Basis Points. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the closure of the abbreviated session of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Basis for the decision to adjust the yields higher by at least five basis point; Erasure of the gains made in the previous days by government bonds after the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) raised its...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Data on the short-term tax-exempt yields; Range of securities prices; Percentage of municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents bond market statistics of short term tax-exempt yields. Estimation of variable-rate demand; Details of daily general market; Presentation of the money market municipal index; Base rates in order of taxable and tax-exempt rates; Municipal swap index of Bond Market Association.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p33
Presents bond market statistics related to short term tax-exempt yields as of November 27, 2001 in the U.S. Types of bonds; Municipal Swap Index of the Bond Market Association; One-Year Note Index of the periodical 'The Bond Buyer.'
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p32
Presents market statistics related to short-term tax-exempt yields as of January 04, 2002. Municipal market data; Performance of money market municipal index for January 2001 and 2002; Index rates of several financial ratings companies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding short-term tax-exempt yields as of February 21, 2002. Ratings of six-month yields; Price index of yields according to several rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p44
Presents information related to the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Values for One-Month Notes; Yields for the daily general market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p33
Presents bond market statistics in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Key market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on short-term tax-exempt yields as of December 21, 2001. Variable-rate demand.