OREGON: A NICE DOWNGRADE
- Moody's, S&P issue a pair of downgrades. // AHA News;11/01/99, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p2
Presents information on the lowering of health care revenue bonds of two investments company. Web site of Moody's Investors Service; Rating of health care revenue bonds of Standard & Poor's.
- Losing Patients and Losing Money, Pittsburgh Health System Downgraded. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-37
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Saint Francis Health Care Services from a Ba2 to a Ba3 with a negative outlook affecting $100 million in outstanding debts. Reasons given by Moody's for the downgradation; Bonds that are affected...
- Moody's Reports on Alternative Financings by Hospitals. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;05/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31148, p4
Reports on Moody's Investors Services' issuance of a report outlining its stance on the trend among health care providers in the United States of using alternative financings such as reimbursement financings or monetizing of real estate or accounts receivable assets. Concern of some health...
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...
- Deptford, N.J., GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the statement from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the outstanding general obligation bonds in New Jersey.
- NEW JERSEY: Bayonne Blues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating of Moody's Investors Service for Bayonne's general obligation bond sale in New Jersey. Amount of the outstanding debt of the company; Existence of budgetary gaps in the company.
- NEW YORK: Upstate Troubles. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the bond decrease in New York City according to Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch: Hampton Center. Blake, Kerry // Bond Buyer;10/31/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31503, p41
Reports that Hampton in Virginia is planning to issue several million dollars worth of revenue bonds in a negotiated sale tentatively set for November 13, 2002. Lead manager on the deal; Ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bond; Basis for the rating; Tax increases in...
- Analytical Change Could Raise Bar For Some Housing Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p4
Discusses the impact of the lowering of assumptions of returns that state and local housing bond issues can get on their reinvested funds by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. on housing deals in the U.S. Impact of the lowering of assumptions on the structuring of some housing deals;...