CALIFORNIA: Geesman for ISO
- New Hampshire Finance Agency Sets $10 Million Swap Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority is selling the taxable and variable-rate bonds and swapping deals with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Number of loan guarantee and purchase programs; Identification of the capital for local economic development loans; Decline of refundable bonds...
- RBC Dain Hires Apfel from Citigroup for Student Loan Team. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p32
RBC Dain RauscherInc. on June 16, 2003 hired Harry Apfel, former co-head of the education loan finance team at Salomon Smith Barney Inc., as a managing director in the education loan finance group. The loan finance group has seven members, including Jeff Wagner, managing director and head of the...
- Quick & Reilly VP Leaves for RBC Dain's Public Finance Group. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p32
Reports the resignation of Maria Nolan as senior vice president and director of public finance of Quick & Reilly in the U.S. Designation in RBC Dain Rauscher Inc,; Responsibilities in underwriting municipal bonds; Nature of the middle market dealings.
- Dain Rauscher to Pay $500,000 To Settle 4-Year-Old SEC Charges. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p1
Reports the settlement of the securities fraud charges of the Securities and Exchange Commission against RBC Dain Rauscher in Oregon County, California. Agreement to cease and decease violations related to securities law; Amount paid by the company; Enforcement of the municipal bond.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying 1st Institutional. Boraks, David // American Banker;12/6/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 233, p20
Reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. (RDRI) has agreed to purchase a West Paterson, New Jersey-based investment banking firm First Institutional Securities LLC. Business areas of the companies; Benefits to be gained by RDRI.
- Dossier. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p3
Profiles Mark Mills, associate vice president and financial consultant at RBC Dain Rauscher. Description of company; Years with company; Previous position; Dream job; leadership style; Hobbies.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying First Institutional Services to Bolster N.Y. Presence. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p6
Reports on the agreement of Texas-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. to purchase the assets of New Jersey-based First Institutional Services. Corporate profile of First Institutional Services; Business plans of RBC; Provisions of the agreement.
- RBC Dain Rauscher's Hamel Taking Over Fixed Income. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p36
Reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. has appointed Chris Hamel, director of the sector's special finance group to head fixed-income banking in place of retiring head, Bob Vanosky. Career history of Hamel and Vanosky; Corporate history of RBC Dain Rauscher; Job profile of Hamel.
- THIS BROKER TRADED PLACES. // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p54
Profiles broker Mary Adamski of RBC Dain Rauscher. Views on the bond market; Career background of Adamski; Advice for brokers.