N.J. Revenues Continue to Come Up Short
- N.J. Treasurer Touts New Jobs, Growing Tax Revenue Collections. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p7
Focuses on the revenue collections exceeding projection for the month of December 2003 in New Jersey with the increase of gross income tax and corporation business tax collections according to a statement from the state's Department of Treasury. Percentage of difference in projections and...
- RESTORING HALF A TAX BREAK. // njbiz;5/24/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the tension between politicians and lobbyists over the budget surplus in New Jersey before the start of the fiscal year in July 2004. Statement issued by State Treasurer John McCormac about the extra revenue; Plan of putting portion of the extra revenue into a fund for unexpected...
- NEW JERSEY: Pensions Shrunk in 2012. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33874, p7
The article reports that New Jersey Treasury Department has presented mixed status of the state's pension as the total market value of the pension system has dropped down to 38.3 billion U.S. dollars from 40.8 billion U.S. dollars in the year 2012.
- N.J. Treasury Will Urge Agencies to Use GO Funds or Risk Losing Them. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/10/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33364, p3
The article reports that New Jersey's Department of Treasury will urge agencies to use an existing one billion dollars of various general obligation bond funds.
- NEW JERSEY: Push for Diversity in Deals. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33447, p7
The article reports on the assessment for women and minor-owned underwriters in New Jersey on how often they serve as book-running managers on debt transactions which will be reviewed by the Treasury Department.
- N.J. Assistant Treasurer Departs After Getting the Big Deals Done. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p4
Reports on the departure of New Jersey's assistant state treasurer Raj Vakharia after 17 months on the job. Vakharia's professional experience; His contribution to the state treasury; Vakharia's future plans.
- N.J. Treasury Gets 12 Responses for Debt Defeasance REP. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p4
The article reports on the receipt of 12 responses by the New Jersey Treasury Department from financial advisers regarding the request for proposals for the state's general obligation bonds.
- STATE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES. MACK, DANIELLE // njbiz;12/30/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p82
A list of state departments and agencies in New Jersey ranked by the number of full-time employees is presented which includes Department of Human Services, State Judiciary, and Department of Correction.
- NEW JERSEY: Lamont Tapped for Swaps. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p9
No abstract available.