Launching a Third Lien
- Miami-Dade Sets $600M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32888, p1
The article reports that Miami-Dade County, Florida is preparing to enter the market with a two-day pricing of $600 million of aviation revenue bonds. The Series 2008 A bond proceeds will finance Miami International Airport's $6.2 billion capital improvement plan. Banc of America Securities LLC...
- Twin Cities Airports Prep $381M Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32139, p1
The article focuses on the pricing of three series of new-money and refunding general airport revenue bonds. The Minneapolis, Minnesota based St Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission will price three series of new-money and refunding general airport revenue bonds totaling $381 million as the...
- Hawaii Airport Receives Upgrades, Improved Outlook. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34404, p1
Hawaii's airport system received upgrades from two rating agencies and an improved outlook ahead of a $250 million bond sale.
- Minneapolis Airport Gets Good Credit News. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
The Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission won an upgrade of its subordinate bond credit after a new review.
- LAX Affirmed Ahead of Bond Sale. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34405, p1
Los Angeles International Airport received rating affirmations ahead of plans to price $302 million in general airport revenue bonds.
- Tobacco Bond Prices Drop Slightly After Illinois Appeals Court Hearing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p3
Reports on the decline in bond prices of tobacco in the U.S. as of July 2003 following a law suit filed by an accuser. Details of the case; Impact of the case on tobacco bond prices; Comments of the analyst of Fitch Ratings Inc. over the issue.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p42
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. will be revised after the June 29, 2001 pricing. Six bonds that are eligible for pricing for inclusion to the index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p43
Presents information about municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total number of municipal bonds that were evaluated; Credit ratings of municipal bonds; Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated municipal bonds for their prices.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for October 26, 2001. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Highlights prices for general obligation bonds in the U.S. for October 26, 2001. Comparison in bonds rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc., Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.