Sealed Bids Invited
- Sealed Bids Invited. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p15
Presents information related to the bonds issued in various states in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Paying agent for water and sewer revenue bonds, series 2001 issued in Colorado; Due date for maturity of the general obligation refunding bonds issued in Illinois; Financial advisor for the...
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p13
Reports on the invitation of sealed bids for bonds in the U.S. Types of bonds; Financial advisers of bonds; States which are offering bids for bonds.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p12
Presents information about bids invited for various bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of January 15, 2002. Due date for Colbert County Board of Education, Alabama's Special Tax School Warrants, Series 2002; Financial advisor for School Improvement Bonds, Project of 1999, Series B of Arizona's...
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p12
Presents a compilation of invitations for sealed bids for various categories in the United States as of 23, October 2002. General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes in Danbury, Connecticut; Special Revenue Refunding and Improvement Bonds, Series 2002 in Florida.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 16, 2001. Average yield to maturity rate on November 15, 2001; Price for competitive bond bids for 30-day visible supply; Change in the value for negotiated bonds offered for bidding; Estimation for long-term bonds sales...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31317, p12
Focuses on bids invited for bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of February 2, 2002. Due date for bank qualified Bond Anticipation Notes; Financial advisor for bank qualified State Aid Anticipation Notes.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p18
Presents several charts on results of competitive bond sales in the United States. Includes sale of the bonds of the Peoria City, Boulder City, and Dallas Center-Grimes Community School District; Type of bonds sold; List of companies that won the bid.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p12
Reports that sealed bids are invited from various state of the U.S. Types of bonds offered by states; Terms of bonds; Financial advisors of bonds.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p13
Provides information related to sealed bids of various companies in the U.S. as of December 18, 2001. Estimated amount of sealed bids; Dates for the filing of bids.