Bond Buyer Indexes
- S&P Issues Policy on UCC's Article 9 Security Interests. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31307, p1
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has warned that its credit ratings for certain municipal securities issues may be affected by changes to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code that cover security interests. Impact of changes on the credit policies of other companies; Concerns of Moody's...
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/7/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the credit ratings awarded by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. and the Standard and Poor's Corp. to Lebanon. Basis for the investment grade rating; Lebanon's credit ratings.
- Qatar. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/22/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's issuance of contrasting outlooks for Qatar's foreign currency ceiling in light of financial difficulties created by low oil prices. Difference of opinion over Qatar's ability to convert revenues generated by its natural gas reserves...
- Government dream team seeks improved credit rating. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;4/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the scheduled formal presentations by Puerto Rico's top economic team to New York credit rating agencies with the goal of seeking improved credit ratings for Puerto Rico. Separate sessions with Standard & Poor's, Moody's Investors Service; Presentations preceding a general obligation...
- Discounters' ratings fall in Moody's industry review. Healea, Tim // Discount Store News;3/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p77
Reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. dropped the debt ratings of discount chains. Implications on investment services; Competition concerns; Profitability issues.
- IWC credit rating lowered by S&P. // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/21/97, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p41A
Reports that Standard & Poor's and Moody's have lowered the credit ratings of Indianapolis Water Co.
- Radian Lien Protection Gets Moody's Approval. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;1/4/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p18
Reports the approval of the lien protection services of Radian Guaranty Inc. by Moody's Investors Services in the U.S. Reason of the credit rating agency for granting the lien protection; Position of Standard & Poor's and Fitch Inc.; Scope of the services.
- KeyCorp units issue $250M of notes. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;8/15/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 156, p20
Reports that two KeyCorp subsidiaries, KeyBank of Cleveland and KeyBank of Washington has issued a total of $250 million of subordinate notes. A-1 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and A-minus by Standard and Poor's.