Dallas Transit Board Weighs Funding Options In Shortfall
- For First Time, DART Shoots Long-Term With $400M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p1
Reports the selling of the revenue bonds of Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Dallas, Texas. Manager of the negotiation; Proceeds of the bonds sale; Reasons behind the high rating of the bonds.
- DART Aiming Long-Term With $100 Million Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p4
Reports the move of Dallas Area Rapid Transit to sell sales-tax revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Total value of the bonds; Purpose of the proceeds from the issue; Rating of the deal from Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's.
- Dart proceeds with projects despite voter rejection. Preston, Darell // Bond Buyer;01/11/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30805, p22
Reports on the Dallas Area Rapid Transit's issuance of 150 million dollars of Light Rail Project bonds. Structure of the issue; Sales tax revenue; Closing date; Underwriters; Financial advisers.
- Dallas transit agency may sell notes, anticipates FTA funds. Preston, Darrell; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports on the plan of Dallas Area Rapid Transit to sell about $190 million of notes. Payment of the notes with federal funds; Structure of the bond issue.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit to Sell $500 Million of Commercial Paper. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p5
Reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit will sell 500 million dollars of commercial paper in Dallas, Texas. Long-range capital finance plan; Revenue bonds approved by the voters that will be sold.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit Sells $825M, Cuts Jobs and Service. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33391, p6
The article reports that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit has successfully priced its 825 millions U.S. dollars of revenue bonds and has turned to a 1.26 billion U.S. dollar budget requiring job cuts and service reductions in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallas Voters to Consider Bonds For Rail System. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p3
Reports that Dallas, Texas voters will consider a 2.9 billion bond issue for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) to fund expansion of its light rail system. Outstanding commercial paper of DART.
- Dallas-Area Transit Agency Prepares $100 Million Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p3
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Construction of the rail corridor; Reimbursement of commercial paper issue; Credit ratings of the bonds.
- Dallas to consider toll-backed debt to fund downtown... Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/31/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30264, p3
Reports that city administrators recommended toll-backed revenue bonds on November 5, 1997. Purpose of the recommendation; Support on the recommendation voiced by several council members; Views of Bob Stimson about the project; Approval given by Dallas Area Rapid Transit board to the project.