Municipal Bonds End Session Higher; New Issuance Reaches More Than &4B
- Muni Yields Fall 2 to 3 Basis Points; New Issues Total More Than $1 Billion. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31536, p2
Reports on the decline of municipal cash yields in moderate activity and bringing of $1 billion by municipal issuers in the form of loans on December 18, 2002. Status of treasury bonds during the day; List of series bonds whose yields were lowered; Final offerings in the various series bonds.
- Munis Unchanged, With Tone a Bit Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p2
The article reports on the steadier and unchanged trading in the Municipal level of the U.S. security market, amidst market response to economic data of a widened trade deficit in August, and the lower jobless claims. A trader in New York stated that the firmer market in the municipal level is...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, September 20. // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p2
Summarizes the performance of the United States bond market, as of September 20, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply; United States trade deficit as indicator.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 13. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p2
Presents data on performance of economic indicators in the United States, as of July 13, 2004. International trade; Treasury budget statement; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.