U.S. Securities Prices
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p30
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive note sales scheduled from March 16 to March 24, 2015 by issuers including Norfolk County, Massachusetts, East Brunswick Township, New Jersey, and Peabody, Massachusetts.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34010, p1
The article focuses on the competitive bond sales as of November 2013.
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of the U.S. treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001. Average series rate of the bonds for the three months prior to October 2001; Series rate of the bonds for the year 2000; Bond rate for 10 years prior to 2001 as of October 24, 2001.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- A January Thaw Could Add Some Liquidity To The Market... Conrad, Lee; Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p2
Reports on bond prices in the high yield market in the United States as of December 2000.
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.
- ISLAMIC BOND MARKET COMING OF AGE. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the sale of the multi-million-dollar worth of bond in Qatar. Price of the Islamic bond; Increase in the price of the bond from the original deal; Success in the issuance of the bond.
- Abnormally Low Prices Leave Dealers Reeling in Buyers' Market. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30888, p7
Reports on prices of bonds in the United States as of May 10, 2000. Default of a special tax district in Fontana, California on its bonds; Municipal investors' preference for buying individual securities; Investment grade deals.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p31
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive bond sales scheduled from March 16 to May 5, 2015 by issuers including Decatur, Georgia, Riverside Community School District in Iowa, and Hastings Area School System in Michigan.