TENNESSEE: FedEx Refunding
- Atlanta Extends Proposal Deadline for Hartsfield Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p5
Reports on the extension of the deadline to July 23, 2003 for the submission of applications for bond subscription by investment firms for Atlanta-based Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport. Original deadline for the subscription; Reason behind the decision; Revenue bonds that the city is...
- Cleveland Airport to Issue $241M of Refunding Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33659, p3
The article reports on Cleveland Hopkins International Airport's issuance of 241 million dollars for the refunding of bonds at the airport system in the U.S. in 2012.
- Atlanta Plans $1.34B in Airport Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33388, p1
The article reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to bring 1.34 billion dollars of new and refunding airport revenue bonds to market from November to January 2010 in two long-plan transactions. It mentions that the proceeds are expected to refinance commercial paper and provide new money for...
- Deal preview: $75 million savings seen from refunding in Pennsylvania. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p2
Reports that Allegheny County, Pennsylvania is preparing for a $459 million sale of refunding bonds to benefit the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- DIA Bringing $600 Million of Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p1
Reports the plan of Denver International Airport (DIA) to sell airport revenue refunding bonds. Percentage share of United Airlines on the business of DIA; Impact on the announcement of bankruptcy protection of United Airlines on DIA; Affirmation on the ratings of the airport.
- Swap Sought For O'Hare Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30714, p1
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to issue $409 million of junior-lien general airport revenue refunding bonds. Revenue stream issued in 1998; Refunding of the bond issued for O'Hare International Airport.
- Refunding portion is still an option for Atlanta's airport expansion deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p3
Reports on the possible use of refunding as an option for the expansion of the Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Review of financing alternatives; Economic savings from refunding.
- On Airport Debt, Denver Says No Time Like Now to Refund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p56
Reports on the decision of the city of Denver, Colorado, to enter the bond market on June 21, 2001, with a multi-million dollar deal for refunding outstanding airport revenue bonds. Issuing of bonds during the 1990s to finance the Denver International Airport; Subjection of bonds to federal...
- Chicago to Price $1.5B Of GARBs. Shields, Yveyfe // Bond Buyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32276, p1
The article reports that Chicago, Illinois, is going to price its $1.5 billion fixed- and floating-rate new money and refunding general airport revenue bonds on December 14, 2005. The bond will be used to reconfigure and expand O'Hara International Airport's runways in the City. Dana Levenson,...