NORTH CAROLINA: Parking Problems
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C., Airport Authority Hit Wit Negative Outlook by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p37
Reports on the awarding of a negative outlook on the Raleigh-Durham Airport authority in North Carolina by ratings agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. Reasons for the awarding of a negative outlook; Ratings given to the authority; Financial conditions of the authority.
- Philadelphia Airport Plots Expansion to Alleviate Chronic Delays. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p3
Reports the plans of runway expansion for Philadelphia International Airport in Pennsylvania. Budget allocation through airport revenue bonds; Solution to flight delays and meet demand from travelers; Issuance of report on the slow growth at the airport by Moody's Investors Service.
- Far west bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p40
Discusses several bond news in the United States. Renovation and expansion plan of roads and highways in and around Anchorage International Airport in Alaska; Bond issues announced by Moody's Investors Service in California; Details on the agreement between US Agriculture Secretary Dan...
- Orlando Airport Will Be Site of New JetBlue Facilities. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p33
Reports on the selection of Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida as the site for development by JetBlue Airways Corp. Amount that the company will invest for the development of national corporate training center; Incentives offered by officials of the city, county and state to...
- Stability, Expansion Aid Connecticut's Bradley Airport. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31669, p5
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has changed its credit rating for Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut from negative to stable. Reasons for change in ratings of the airport by Moody's Investors Service; Ratings given by Moody's to T.F. Greene and...
- NEVADA: A1 Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Analyzes ratings of revenue bonds of Las Vegas McCarran International Airport in Nevada, by financial information services company Moody's Investors Service Inc. Stability in the rating of the bonds; Basis of the bond ratings; Bonds on which the ratings apply.
- Largest Airport in Connecticut Hit With Lowered Outlook by Moody's. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p37
Reports that U.S. rating agency Moody's Investors Service lowered the outlook on Connecticut's Bradley International Airport to negative from stable and affirmed the ratings on the airport's general revenue bonds. Effect of a slowdown in the U.S. economy on the level of air traffic.
- Yield Is the Big Question in American Airlines Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31343, p7
Reports the impact of airport deal in California. Expecation of B1 rating from Moody's Investors Service and BB-minus from Standard & Poor's; Amount expected for the lease revenue; Competition with California general obligation refunding.
- Flying Numbers. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p29
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the outstanding debt of Charlotte-Douglas International Airport in North Carolina. Efforts in maintaining strong cash reserves; Effect of low operating cost on the flight operations of airports; Revenues generated by airlines.