Tullett & Tokyo Returns to Munis With R.W. Smith Brokers
- Brokerage will stay. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/12/95, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p46
Reports that Tullet & Tokyo Forex Inc. will operate in New York City for 16 years due to a deal with the city government on tax breaks.
- Tullett & Tokyo to Launch New Online Brokerage. DeSmidt, Ben; Schroeder, Mary; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;6/26/2000-7/3/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p13
Reports on Tullett & Tokyo Liberty's plans to launch the @Liberty online brokerage geared toward institutions looking for odd-trading in United States Treasuries.
- Securities firm grows bullish on NT. Foley, Mary Jo // PC Week;11/7/94, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p35
Reports on money-market, derivative-exchange and brokerage firm Tullett & Tokyo Forex Inc.'s implementation of Windows NT operating system as a trading system. Simplification of the company's trading environment by developing a single groupware trading application that would run on NT and...
- Natsource, Tullett develop energy markets. // Electric Light & Power;May99, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the plan to develop global markets for electricity, natural gas, coal, weather hedging and emissions trading by Natsource and Tullett and Tokyo.
- Bank One Drops Deal to Buy Futures Business in London. PAVLENKO LUTTON, LAURA // American Banker;7/26/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 141, p7
Reports on the decision of Bank One Corp. to break off a deal to buy the futures business of Tullett & Tokyo Ltd. Announcement of the retirement of Bank One vice chairman David J. Vitale; Bank One's shift away from big commercial clients; Bank's expansion of international and corporate service...
- Briefs. // Communications News;Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p48
States that Tullet and Tokyo Forex, a foreign exchange broker, is putting in $500,000 switched Ethernet network, running fiber to each trading desk. Purpose of interconnecting switches via Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
- Tullett & Tokyo Liberty Reaches Out to Rival Garban. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/04/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p22
Reports on bond broker Tullett & Tokyo Liberty PLC's closure of its LibertyDirect Treasury platform in favor of a deal with rival Garban PLC to use its Garban ETC system. Impact of the move on Tullett's Treasury brokerage operations; Tullett and Garban's partners for their voice-brokering...
- E-Com Spin-Off for Tullett & Tokyo Liberty? Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;04/03/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Reports that Tullett & Tokyo Liberty is considering the spinoff of its electronic commerce unit and is developing a trading platform resembling eSpeed which was spun off from Cantor Fitzgerald in 1999. 1999 merger of Liberty Brokerage Investment Corp. and Tullett & Tokyo; Selection of Donald...
- Tullett & Tokyo Liberty looks to technology after merger. Dabaie, Michael // Securities Industry News;01/10/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Highlights the search of Liberty Brokerage Inc. and Tullett & Tokyo for a standard middleware platform across both companies following the completion of their merger. Introduction of Liberty Brokerage's electronic interdealer trading system; Purpose of a standardize middleware.